Join our server on Discord

Erotic Dreams
I have lot of dreams that are erotica [and kinky] One involves me with a woman and a strap on. Use your imagination
your lucky you all even have dreams...I have none..I just go to bed wake up and do the day all over again. I think I have a dream once a year..? And the ones I can sorta remember are every 5 years. Maybe I'll try to have one tonight..what was that trick again..five chocolate lax bars...and milk? Yes I'll try that...C ya all...good night!
I happened to be reading,the other day,a psychology book(some people ran away when I say scary things like this^o^)and there it said that men tend to have more erotic dreams than women(for those who don't know,I'm a girl) but nobody knows why.
Oh,I guess we were made to suffer...sigh..anyway...
Draggy:Don't be sad.I wished I dreamed less.I always remember an average of 3 dreams a night,but they're all stupid stuff,or nightmares....like I'm going to a test and arrive late,I'm going to a test and it's the wrong place or date,I'm going to a test and miss it,I'm going to a test and forgot my things so I can't enter,or that I'm going to have it off with Angemon and Beelzemon at the same time and my professors arrive and start the test(well,this last no...but I wouldn't be surprised if I ever did dream this)
So,what I tell ya is to take it easy,yeah?
PS Do you think I need some kind of shrink's advice about my dreams?^o^
Yay for us bi people!!! lol, anyway. As far as my erotic dreams go i have only had about 2, one with a female and one with RedXIII (I fell alseep while playing the game for about 2 days straight... before the erotic dream I had one where I was a chocobo...) I usually have weird dreams like one time I thought I was a guy in Spongebobs world, another time i dreamt I was Mega-Man (Another dreambased on falling asleep with the controler in my hand). I usually don't remember my dreams but i always remember when i had one since I would wake up with either a smile or sweating. One time it was both, and I wish I had remembered that dream.

Blessed Be,
~Arrowhead~
whitewolf1111 Wrote:I have lot of dreams that are erotica [and kinky] One involves me with a woman and a strap on. Use your imagination

Picture a room with all the female writers of this site and me. A Big orgy; and everytime I wake up, my boner is in my face. and yes, its a "wet" dream. TOP THAT.
Female writers? on this site?
just kidding but I can't top that right now I don't usally dream but for some reason it seems real but when I wake up I can't remember it much
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though the topic is old, I just wanted to tell: Last night I did have an erotic dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And it was of Digimon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: I was drawing Flamedramon for the first time and getting the hang of it. Though he's easy to draw ,it costed me cuz I had to copy him from the games...moving all the fucking time...BTW, it's kinda erotic but a bit creepy.

Well,
I was in a class of some sort, in a subterrain room. A lot of things happened, but I was eyeing that Flamedramon was around, and he was looking at me out of the corner of the eye all the fucking time. While I was busy eyeing him cuz I was thinking I had to finish the pic, and at the same time giving him lustful looks (though he's not my Digimon of choice for doing all that, I guess I would make the most of that chance). In a moment, I approached him and lifted the side of his helmet.(a place with which I had trouble seeing) and went away and returned to my place in the class. More stuff happened( I can't remember) and then the break came. I saw Davis go to him (he was sitting on a table) and I told him "Only a part of him is missing(for my pic)". "Go ahead" he told me, and I made Flamey lie on the table. I stood up at the side of the table, while Davis was at my left. Then I took his member and his balls from out of some pouch or something and started to touch him. I lead him to an erection, intensely relishing the touch, and climbed over the table as well to touch him better.I did know I had much more in mind,but then again, I can't remember what happened. But in a moment I saw him very quiet. Davis told me "Something is wrong". "No worries, he's just tired."I replied. "No. He's too unmoving. He's not breathing" I got down and looked around. Then I turned to him, who had just digidevolved to Veemon, and saw him unmoving. "Told ya he's tired! But..." I wanted a second opinion, so we took him to some clinic around. Then I walked around and found Davis again. He told me that he was made some physical and they noticed that when he got too excited, he couldn't get enough air so he fainted. He then added that he was resting in the clinic and we should just let him be.
The dream continued then, and I was trying to catch a Stingmon... but that's another story.
Brrrrrr.....how did you like this? Weird...but I liked it! I got to grope Flamey! Yay!!!
hmm now I usally don't like bringing up old topics but you did add something usefull cool I still don't dream oh well they might just keep me up heh heh and still there are very, if not any, female writers on this site we're lucky we have a female poster here really
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I happened to be reading,the other day,a psychology book(some people ran away when I say scary things like this^o^)and there it said that men tend to have more erotic dreams than women(for those who don't know,I'm a girl) but nobody knows why.
Oh,I guess we were made to suffer...sigh..anyway...
Draggy:Don't be sad.I wished I dreamed less.I always remember an average of 3 dreams a night,but they're all stupid stuff,or nightmares....like I'm going to a test and arrive late,I'm going to a test and it's the wrong place or date,I'm going to a test and miss it,I'm going to a test and forgot my things so I can't enter,or that I'm going to have it off with Angemon and Beelzemon at the same time and my professors arrive and start the test(well,this last no...but I wouldn't be surprised if I ever did dream this)
So,what I tell ya is to take it easy,yeah?
PS Do you think I need some kind of shrink's advice about my dreams?^o^

well i can answer a few things for ya one men are sex mongers most the time *being one myself its only fair that i admit 3/4 the day im thinking about sex* thus also being posably why we have the dreams more often

shrinks advice? no. first of all most the time they are useless, second if i told you half the things i think about youd never sleep.... again...

and just to keep in the topic: me i never really have many that actualy work for instance there was one that i played the classic night in shining armor role *god only knows why that being mostly out of character for me* but you know how that goes night goes through hell to save this one girl *princess or not in this case not* gets torn to bits, banged and beaten to many times to count *not in the good way* well back to the point i end up rescueing her and right as we are about to get to it my damn alarm clock goes off and i wake up thinking what a crock of shit was that *needless to say i need a new alarm clock* but yeah thats what i mean by not working.... damn alarm clock
UnknownH:
Well..I think BKWargreymon Lover is a lady poster too...only that she doesn't show off like I do. And.. what I added is 'useful'? Interesting... useful for what? Twisted
Glad you liked it though.
Quote:well i can answer a few things for ya one men are sex mongers most the time *being one myself its only fair that i admit 3/4 the day im thinking about sex* thus also being posably why we have the dreams more often

shrinks advice? no. first of all most the time they are useless, second if i told you half the things i think about youd never sleep.... again...
Well, I won't deny that I think a lot about sex too... and I 'm a prOn m onger, see my title..though I usually get turned off by everything I see...I work in an old people's hospital *shudders*if I told you half the things I see there you'd never sleep.... again...
You forget that you're talking to sb who has the hots for a guy with 3 red eyes and a snake tail who goes around killing everything and absorbing it later... you think your thoughts would scare me?
Quote:and just to keep in the topic: me i never really have many that actualy work for instance there was one that i played the classic night in shining armor role *god only knows why that being mostly out of character for me* but you know how that goes night goes through hell to save this one girl *princess or not in this case not* gets torn to bits, banged and beaten to many times to count *not in the good way* well back to the point i end up rescueing her and right as we are about to get to it my damn alarm clock goes off and i wake up thinking what a crock of shit was that *needless to say i need a new alarm clock* but yeah thats what i mean by not working.... damn alarm clock
All the work.. for nothing :( That's too bad... I do think alarm clocks are made for punishment....can't be anything but that. I do have some bitter experiences with alarm clocks m yself Evil
Better luck next time, man...