Join our server on Discord

Erotic Dreams
This topic is like a parallel dimension....whatever.
Quote:ah well its obvious that your not enterested so maybe we could just be friends and as for why im still in az... family not going into it
*scratches head* I'm still thinking up what to answer to your last mail...But I think you're not too interested either.
I don't understand people saying that stuff about family. Aren't you old enough to live alone?

Quote:what you said was true cold but true i AM about as frickin wierd as they come but i do make one hell of an enteresting friend *judging by how many i have
Cold? What's cold about it?
Quote:no i just got a liking for weapons, swords and such and whats the cold sweat for?
*more colder sweat* I guess I should tell you privately...

Quote:No kidding, you're weird.
you say it as if its a bad thing
Just not used to it. The people around me are usually the stalest you can get.

Quote:And...normal? Normal is me.....
but by whos definition *just pointing something out*

*whistles away* See ya....
*slings sword over shoulder, turns and walks opposit way* till next we meet mon cheri...
....you didn't understand a thing, did you? You really think I'm normal?OK, so those pics were scanned for a (girl) friend of mine a couple years ago, before I learned to resize, as you can see. So I tried to scan the pics where I look tamed (my usual clothing are totally different; I dress in Beelzemon's style, or with anime T-shirts, that stuff) I never thought I would show them to anyone again, so I didn't bother resizing, or anything. I look just like that though...I've looked like that for the past 13 years...just add 30 cms more of hair, and make it half straight and half wavy to make my current look (and these days, also a couple of huge purple circles around my tired eyes)
But well, you know many girls with blondish hair in the sun and black hair in the shade? And both are my natural color (you can tell by the lighted and shaded streaks in the pics outside) Since I run away from the sun like the vampires, most people think I'm dark haired...but I am only in the shade. Well, my hair is actually coppery...it has that odd feature.
Don't I have an odd body too? (though you can't see it too well there) Strong yet lean, muscular yet not bulky, feminine but not weak-looking...well, that's how I think about it.

Quote:yeah US south but is your b-day in febuary cause his is the 14th and do you really know some japenese? cool I'd be there huh?... I think I know some dirty things to say in japenese heh heh heh
*anime sweatdrop* I told you a while ago....it's the 13th. I can't trust your memory, now can I?
*sigh* Nevermind... yes, I do know Japanese. .. if you want I can tell you.

Quote:maybe I will find a picture of myself I just have to fix my scanner
I was saying that for the fucking trolls around....you know, those idiots with names in caps...I really don't want to give them that glee.
Quote:and here's some info on .hack http://www.dothackers.net/index1.php
Thank you! Next time I'll tell you how I liked it.

Quote:I don't think she's interested in either of us
I think you got it the other way round. YOU both are not interested in me.
Quote:and I know a guy who just bought a katanna it's pretty big too he said
....what does that have to do with anything?
Quote:and you prolly got a better chance than i (pretty sure i accidentally pissed her off real bad...) so best of luck to ya
I'm always angry (in case you didn't notice) Today I feel better cuz... I.... am.... a... REGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can keel over and die happy...I succeeded!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* I still have the final exams....but the fucking classes and hospital are over!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I'm happy!!!!!
...Like I was saying, you're not interested, and he's not interested either. I usually can predict the future with good accuracy, and I see myself as a free lonely virgin spirit of the darkness for the time being. It has always been and I guess it'll always be like that.
See:
Quote:hmm really casey I don't think this might go anywhere but it's a good thought
Told you so. A guy who's actually interested wouldn't forget about my birthday so soon.
Later guys.
"*anime sweatdrop* I told you a while ago....it's the 13th. I can't trust your memory, now can I?"
*bigger anime sweatdrop*
sorry... :oops: 13th ok

"Thank you! Next time I'll tell you how I liked it."
no prob

"I think you got it the other way round. YOU both are not interested in me."
actually if I ever was down there I might look you up but this being the internet I have to act like that (plus of course I have bad luck with girls)

"....what does that have to do with anything?"
that was to casey

"It has always been and I guess it'll always be like that."
eh I doubt that

"Told you so. A guy who's actually interested wouldn't forget about my birthday so soon."
oops sorry I'll remember it now mt cousin has his on the 14th so I may have got confused
Quote:"*anime sweatdrop* I told you a while ago....it's the 13th. I can't trust your memory, now can I?"
*bigger anime sweatdrop*
sorry... 13th ok
That reminds me...this month is yours, right? You said it was in December but you didn't tell which date...
And I do have good memory...
Quote:"Thank you! Next time I'll tell you how I liked it."
no prob
Well, I looked into it. That's pretty cool. In the last novel I've been writing, I also make some people with different characteristics depending on the world where they are. It says there's a videogame based on it, so even if the series are not here, I'm gonna look for the game.
Quote:actually if I ever was down there I might look you up but this being the internet I have to act like that (plus of course I have bad luck with girls)
Ok....I've currently changed my mind about that XD
the 14th I can drink then if I wanted too
yeah it's a long three or four game rpg for the PS2
so uh what do you mean by that
Ohhhh, then I probably won't be around for your birthday, so I'll greet you now..I'm gonna start a thread for your birthday now.
For PS2?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
I thought it was for the 1!!!!!!!! (I think I'm gonna quit playing videogames)
Quote:so uh what do you mean by that
Heh heh heh.....
don't quit most game places might let you turn in a ps1 and money for a ps2 plus it can play all the other ps games you have
and do I want to know what you mean by "Heh Heh Heh....."
Err,no. Here a PSX2 costs 450 dollars and a PSX 150..I don't have that kind of money.
Quote:and do I want to know what you mean by "Heh Heh Heh....."
Tee hee....
wow ok and oh boy that could be trouble
Doing some update...the other day a pamphlet got home and there it costed 500 dollars( prices raising for Christmas)

Quote:oh boy that could be trouble
Got it...heh heh heh.... Twisted
*sweatdrop* well anyway that sucks they cost way too much