Join our server on Discord

... y'know.
Blackjack Gabbiani Wrote:Well, to tell you the truth, I was starting to warm to Davis near the end. I really was. But then he was at the center of the Biggest Plot Contrivance Ever, and all that respect went right out the window.

I read your post on that subject, yeah.

Actually, the way I recall that episode... it wasn't that Davis didn't have any dreams - it was more that he was content with his life the way it was just then.

I wouldn't say it's the Biggest Plot Contrivance Ever, but it's still a bit... yeah, a bit iffy.

Basically, it's not that bad - but it's still fairly bad.
well I think TK was always better than Davis, and TK isn't a asshole in 02, Davis was always the asshole
To me, Davis was a loser. Not that that is bad or anything. But in all honesty, Davis is a loser but he was a good loser, one that provided plenty of comic relief which is perhaps the only thing I like about him. He's pretty dumb and takes insult after insult but that's what's good about him. He's still a loser and I'm glad that he is. T.K. on the other hand, though I thought he was sorta annoying in 01 evolved into a more interesting character but still kept something boring about him. he is my favorite male lead of 02. Tai still rules over all their asses though.
Quote:well I think TK was always better than Davis, and TK isn't a asshole in 02, Davis was always the asshole

Well... you're approaching this with prior bias, realize. :) Either way, I'm not going to comment on TK being "always" better than Davis.

If Davis was always the asshole... then please explain how he can be the first one to forgive Ken and want him to be on the team... and yet still _always_ be an asshole?

Contrarily, how about all those times TK was fixated on the darkness and his hatred for it? That's clearly intended to be a bad thing, in my opinion. Some people disagree, but that's how I see it.

... and fatpat, I don't really agree with your analysis. :)
bgabtgab,whats your name on irc?
BGAGTGAB Wrote:
Quote:well I think TK was always better than Davis, and TK isn't a asshole in 02, Davis was always the asshole

Well... you're approaching this with prior bias, realize. :) Either way, I'm not going to comment on TK being "always" better than Davis.

If Davis was always the asshole... then please explain how he can be the first one to forgive Ken and want him to be on the team... and yet still _always_ be an asshole?

Contrarily, how about all those times TK was fixated on the darkness and his hatred for it? That's clearly intended to be a bad thing, in my opinion. Some people disagree, but that's how I see it.

... and fatpat, I don't really agree with your analysis. :)
Oh snap!
hay guys whats going on in this thread