Join our server on Discord

AOL Must Die!
hmmm... most of my cds went into my trash can... and some are in our garden to scare birds away when there is fresh seed :) at least they are useful for one thing this way :D
I'm in for that cause. Next time I visit Walmart, Sears, and Target, I'll swipe every single AOL CDs and mailing them in. Expensive, probably but it'd be worth the trouble if I can up the number by about 500 CDs. I mean those CDs not enviromentally friendly and take years to decompose. Figure in upteen millions per month that are printed and maybe 1/100th of 1% gets used, that leaves a lot that ends up in the landfill.
I like to refer AOL as TPWNGTD (The Place Where Nerds Go To Die)
ehh thats retarded, a nerd would never touch aol, anyone that knows even just a little about comps would never touch aol (hell I dont even)
AOL does indeed suck anal pore. Man this is perhaps one of the most commical topics ever!!! AOL does suck, fortunately it seems that I don't think we've gotten a single AOL CD since, probably been three years. The only time is when my mom comes home from work and sometimes she ahs an AOL cd in her hand which get s promptly thrown out. Damn it, I swear we had like hundreds sitting around at one point and now they're all gone.
uaa...

i'm actually quite thankful for AOL. Its messengers (AiM n ICQ are the only ones i'm able to configure ( aka hack <<; ) to work in the library here. ^^;;
i had aol for 2 years it was the worst thing my dad ever did to me! i cheated
though i used my moms password she told me on accident and set my account to adult

P.S. i was 15 when we got aol

P.S.S. i am 18 now so i am here legally :P
Quote:ehh thats retarded, a nerd would never touch aol, anyone that knows even just a little about comps would never touch aol (hell I dont even)
What about a nerd who wants to commit suicide?
I havent seen you this mad before Togashi! But I must agree..AOL should be taken down. It's worthless..anything is better than AOL. I would rather get a computer virus before I sign up with AOL. The only thing anyone should say about it is that it sucks.
Yes, AOL blows.. Just like Winblows.. Sucky companys, sucky products, waste of space...