Join our server on Discord

AOL Must Die!
OK, so their internet service isn't HORRIBLE, but there certainly are better options out there.

But the newest scam set up by AOL is their completely worthless broadband support. You get to pay them to provide you with high quality firewall and virus protection, wow, what an amazing deal!! Don't mention the fact that with a router and basic virus programs you are almost completely secure anyways!

AOL can't compete with other broadband companies, so they're instituting this pointless service. I hope they're bankrupt by Christmas.
yeah I can't get any version higher than 7 on my com. (coughmyfaultcough)
not even 9 which they just put out
it's like how windows sucks but mac sucks more and you can't easely find linux
(netscape sucks juno sucks)
Yeah... tell me about it.

I made the mistake of trying AOL for a month.

I barely escaped with my sanity.

Plus they're envionmentally unfriendly. You know those '6 months FREE!' disks they send in the mail? You know just how many of them actually get used? (God-honest truth) Five at the most, per city.

A dude in the States is gathering 'em all, scratching 'em up, and after he get 100 million disks, he's mailing 'em all back to the AOL corporate head office.

I can't wait to see the looks on their faces... Twisted
thats the best way to get rid of spammers, send there spam right back up there asses, hopefully atleast 10x >=P

and aol does suck ass >_>
Quote:A dude in the States is gathering 'em all, scratching 'em up, and after he get 100 million disks, he's mailing 'em all back to the AOL corporate head office.
*lol* Hehehe, I like that!

Any way I can support that cause?
I guess this is the "dude" in question: http://www.nomoreaolcds.com/
That's him alright. Him and his accomplices. I sent him every last one of the damned coasters... er, CD's that i collected. ('bout 150. I don't even throw junk software out, that's how pathetic I am; even if i do use 'em for costers. They were the best coasters I ever had... *sniff*)

Urban: You can help by sendin' all of the demon CDs you can collect. Get all of yer friends ta collect any eeevil disks they (or their friends) may be in possession of. The mailing address is on the site.

waiddaminit... 100 million CDs? *thinks about the shipping cost and shudders*
I just checked this out. It's not just one guy, and they're only trying to get 1 million, not a hundred million. The CDs also aren't going to be mailed to AOL HQ but will be transported in an armada of trucks driven by volenteers (spelling?) But nonetheless: THIS IS KEWL!! I'm joining in! Twisted Twisted Twisted
Oh...
Well, since I heard it from one of my halfwit friends, some of the details may be (and are) inaccurate.

sorry
hehe sounds like a good idea this guy has ^_^