Join our server on Discord

What causes us to have certain fetishes?
I also have a equaly strong Spanking Fetish just as great as my diaper one!

I can't fully explain to you as why?

To tell you the truth I have had this fetish for so long I can't really explain why? Nor can I make it stop its to strong a feeling to turn away from!

So I am sorry I can't give you a answer Angeteen.

Aslo I have a mild Bondage Fetish too! ^_^
I think its becouse usual sex becomes boaring and you start to think about spanking diaper so fetish is actualy improving sex maiking it more interesting. :P
It's been pointed ot a few times that most fetishes, especially in young adults, can be traced to a few simple origins -- taboos and things that were enjoyed during childhood are common ones. I can probably trace almost all of my fetishes back to my own childhood...

Let's see, early exposure to sexual situations led to an interest in the immature female body, which led to my pedophilia.

Early exposure to hypnosis/mind control in sexual situations led to an interest in domination and thus to my hypnofetish while also contributing to my pedophilia.

An early interest in domination led to my interest in BD and Ds play.

The taboo of sexual activity led to my search for excuses which led to my interest in the submissive side of Ds and being the victim of a hypnofetishist...

umm... there are more, but I haven't analyzed my past concerning those yet.

By the way, this is a year-old thread, so I don't think it needed to be brought back... but maybe there are some more voices who'd like to comment on it?