Join our server on Discord

Kharon's October Contest: With Submission INFO
I want to enter! But who do we send these to?
I sent already many weeks ago. lol

Alright, i made a slight mistake today. I deleted the entries (by accident) and I need them be re-sent. I only have one of the entries left, "Ryo Akiyama's Strange Digi-Journey". If that is not your entry, please re-send your submission -- as I even lost the old ones, I need those too, and they MUST fit the minimum requirements, or they will be DQed. Sorry for the slip-up, but these things happen.

~ The Hunter
Quote:Now that I think about it, I'm uncertain as to whether secondary original characters are allowed. Unnamed ones that only play a part in the plot, minor or major... stuff like that. Anyone that can answer this question for me?

Ah, the wonders of copy&paste... :)
Send it in, TE, and if there's a problem you'll be told about it. Sorry aout this, but I've been mostly gone for the past two weeks, so I just now got around to reading. I believe I now have three entries that are proper (Season 3/Tamers; Tragedy), buyt three entries isn't a fun contest to judge. Especially with the caliber of some of my entrants -- mind you, you know who you are.

Anyhow, I hope the contest gets a few last minute entries to compete with my high-caliber contestants. Well, later all.

- The Hunter
Hey, Kharon, did you get mine?

*isn't even entirely sure if his actually counts*

O_O?

agz, paranoid e-mailer.
Yes, I got yours, agz.

Submissions are closed (a bit late, but better later than never) and scores may run late. I will do my best to goad the judges into finishing fic judging by the end of this coming week however, so that results will be in by Halloween.

I only received 4 entries, however, and in spite of my usual practices, I'm going to let everyond know the titles and authors of the entries before scores are in. I realize this may very likely get complaints of biasing the judges, but if I feel any judge was biased by the author, I will disqualify their scores.

Get Lost
by Daniel

Ryo Akiyama'a Strange Digi-Journey
by Sapphire Kumamon [aka: Quilava Flame Sniper]

On the Edge of Silence
by agz

Courage
by Lord Archive

Thank you all entrants for joining, scores will be made public as soon as all judges report in.
What did the judges say about the thing I asked about you Kharon?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
so when are the results going to be in by?
Can't wait to read LA's lemons.