Join our server on Discord

Kharon's October Contest: With Submission INFO
Hi, you may not know me very well. but I'd like to judge this contest. At the very least, I'd get to see some cool lemons. :D

Can I?
Heh, I think I already have one idea in my mind.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Done with it. So, who do I give it to?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
After the contest is done, the stories can be posted as the author sees fit. Also, I am not accepting any more submissions until October 1 -- I don't want rapidly churned out stories. However, all entries presently submitted will be considered valid.

Also, I am suggesting, but NOT requiring, a minimum of 6 pages for all entries. The suggested maximum is... anything that can be reasonably read through in a day (with commitments for work, school, etc. considered), so at a recommendation, not more than 40 pages or so.

As a note: The Christmas Contest will be a real test -- I'm going to post details in about a week for it. It will have minimum and maximum page requirements as well as a suggested minimum word count so people don't double-space or pad to reach the minimum page length.
Another thing, Kharon; could you inform us of when the deadline is?
Deadline is October 20
amd once again, I'm not judging
If you don't have enough judges already, I can judge for this contest. I've got a lot of time on my hands.
I have a question.

When you say no fan-made stuff, you mean no fan-made people, no fan-made Digimon, nothing like that?
SapphireKumamon Wrote:I have a question.

When you say no fan-made stuff, you mean no fan-made people, no fan-made Digimon, nothing like that?

Yep... Although, now that I think about it, I'm uncertain as to whether secondary original characters are allowed. Unnamed ones that only play a part in the plot, minor or major... stuff like that. Anyone that can answer this question for me?