Join our server on Discord

New comissioned lemon - "Kari's desperation"
BGAGTGAB Wrote:
Chibi Biyomon Wrote:hey did you add TK in and have him and Kari do it?*is a Takari supporter and hates Davis Motomiya with a passion* besides we all know Kari is TK's girl

You disgust me, Chibi Biyomon.

You go into a thread, and without even reading the damned posts, ask something that has nothing to do with the story that was posted, then say that you hate ONE OF THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS INVOLVED IN THE DAMNED STORY, and finish it off with an assumption that everybody agrees with you on a particular subject.

I'm not even going to comment on the "HAHA I'M GOING TO MAKE DAVIS SUFFER!!! LOLOL!!!" post.

Grow up.

edit: well, wait. I suppose the question did have some sort of relation to the story - but it was a question that could've easily been answered by taking the time to read it. I also find it charming how you're going on and on in another thread about how Veemon is trying to rape Gatomon, who's Patamon's wife... like YOUR ideas on what the characters are like are universally shared.

buddy you disgust me by flaming me, oh and besides i support Takari and Patagato and detest Daikari and Veegato
Chibi Biyomon Wrote:buddy you disgust me by flaming me, oh and besides i support Takari and Patagato and detest Daikari and Veegato

Flaming you. Right. What do you call this and this?

That post wasn't, whatever you care to believe, a flame. It was intended to be a wake-up call. I took a quick look through your posting history, and it's quite apparent that you have a large chip on your shoulder - a large coupling-related chip. You've been dragging this through almost every thread you've posted in at least the past few days - even threads that are only vaguely related to TakeHika and PataTail. I don't even care what you think of those shippings or what you think of DaiHika or V-Tail. In fact, other than a profound distaste for Takari and Patagato, I just don't care about those shippings at all.

You've even brought it up in your response, as if it had something to do with what I said. Okay, so you like Takeru and only Takeru with Hikari and similarly, Patamon and only Patamon with Tailmon. Accordingly, you also dislike Daisuke and V-mon for their expressing a romantic interest in Hikari and Tailmon respectively... uh... sometime in the first half of 02? Yes, that sure amounts to harrassment. Whatever, really. So you have your likes and dislikes. So what? You presumably wouldn't be interested in hearing other people's preferences on something if it didn't involve Takari, Patagato, or Susie... so why do you expect other people to be interested when you reference them repeatedly?

Frankly, it's a disservice to the V-mon fans (of which there seem to be quite a few of around here) when you bash him by saying that he'd rape Tailmon if Patamon weren't there. Would you appreciate it if somebody were to say the same about Patamon? I don't think you would, so why not accord others the same courtesy and not say so?
oh good lord, what is your problem? look alot of people don't want spam here so stop the flaming unless you want to get in serious trouble here ok?
Whooooooooa guys, how's about coolin' it, eh? It'd be depressing to see my first lemon post erupt into a flamewar ^^

Chibi Biyomon, what Bgagtgab was trying to say was just that maybe you ought to cut down on your relationshipping a little. I really don't mind you or anything, but I can sort of see what he means. After all, there is no universal law that says "Kari is TK's girl", just as there is none saying "Kari is Davis' girl", or even "Kari is George W. Bush's girl", for all I care. So what's the use of yelling "TAKARI!!! TAKARI!!! TAKARI!!! PATAGATO!!! TAKARI!!!" all over the place? If someone's not into Takari, you're not going to change his mind. You're also not going to be able to stop anyone from writing or drawing Daikari, if he or she feels like it. I mean, we all more or less know you hate Davis and Veemon; you emphasize it in just about every post you've ever made. Personally, I really don't know what you're hoping to achieve...

...well, that was my opinion. Not a flame, not an insult, don't get me wrong, just my peaceful opinion. And now I think I'll quietly sneak out of this thread again, before a real flamewar starts ^^
Peace, out and have a nice day, all of ya.
hey Urban sorry for the takari suggestions and stuff but it hurts when i get flamed though

again sorry for making that takari suggestion
Quote:again sorry for making that takari suggestion
No problem, consider it forgiven and forgotten ^^

I might even write a Takari lemon one day... But don't count on it to happen anytime soon. I can't think of a proper story, but I've got ideas involving completely different couplings to attend to... *hehehe*
back to the lemon, you did a great job.

Likes it much
Why, thank you, Tiamat ^^