Join our server on Discord

New comissioned lemon - "Kari's desperation"
[lemon edited out due to extreme crappiness]
Thanks very much i loved it, it was very very good, thank you very much :D :D
Hey, no problem ^_^
Glad you liked it!
I certainly did. No short, decent build-up on story AND lemon... and my fave fetish is there too (a woman peeing).

You get a gold star ^___^
A gold star! I got a gold star! Yeee-haaaww!!! *dances around like mad*

Personally. I wouldn't have given myself anything more than a bronze star for that story. But who am I to complain :D ?

As you can see, I've added the star to my new sig ^^
hey did you add TK in and have him and Kari do it?*is a Takari supporter and hates Davis Motomiya with a passion* besides we all know Kari is TK's girl
Quote:besides we all know Kari is TK's girl

I beg to differ... I don't want to write Takari fics. There are just waaaaaaay too many of those around already. Everybody and their dog's written one already. I'm trying to be as original as possible.
Okay... Original probably wasn't the best word, but you know what I mean...

And I actually quite like Davis, ya know? I don't know what he's like in the US dub, but in the German version (which is, apart from the names, identical to the Japanese one) he's pretty cool. In my humble opinion, anyway ^^

So I might write a Takari lemon one day (if I can think of a story), but this isn't it. Sorry ^^
ok even though i plan on a Takari/Patagato thats gonna see Davis crying like a baby when I'm done with him *grinning**goes back to work*
Quote: i plan on a Takari/Patagato thats gonna see Davis crying like a baby when I'm done with him
I'm scared now *shivers*...
Chibi Biyomon Wrote:hey did you add TK in and have him and Kari do it?*is a Takari supporter and hates Davis Motomiya with a passion* besides we all know Kari is TK's girl

You disgust me, Chibi Biyomon.

You go into a thread, and without even reading the damned posts, ask something that has nothing to do with the story that was posted, then say that you hate ONE OF THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS INVOLVED IN THE DAMNED STORY, and finish it off with an assumption that everybody agrees with you on a particular subject.

I'm not even going to comment on the "HAHA I'M GOING TO MAKE DAVIS SUFFER!!! LOLOL!!!" post.

Grow up.

edit: well, wait. I suppose the question did have some sort of relation to the story - but it was a question that could've easily been answered by taking the time to read it. I also find it charming how you're going on and on in another thread about how Veemon is trying to rape Gatomon, who's Patamon's wife... like YOUR ideas on what the characters are like are universally shared.