Join our server on Discord

What do you think of Fooly Cooly?
I just finished watching episode six of Fooly Cooly, and, from what I could gather from an episode guide I found, episode six is the last episode of the show. Though it being short (which is a complete annoyance), what do you think of the show? Is anyone more clear about it now than they were when they first watched it?
All I know is that

SPOILERS!!!!

Haruko is really called Haru Hana, and still in chase of Animus/Atomos (I couldn't really hear the name right).

That Ta-Kun (hehehe) hasn't heard the last of either Haru and Atomos (that guitar of his plucking a string of it's own gave me that clue).

That Mamimii is slightly spoiled, and does not know what she's missing. by leaving so abruptly. but perhaps being a phtographer shall clear her mind a bit and set things straight.

That Haru STILL is, in my opinion, a crazy space-bitch, but that makes her MORE lovable.

That the universe's GREATEST weapons are electric guitars.

That Gainax (the company, perhaps the animators as well?) loves showing women's asses, both clothed and bare.

Scooter-bikes are pretty bad-ass.

And finally, I STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT FLCL MEANS!!!
Fooly Cooly/Furi Kuri waru ;)

Btw nice title dude heh
Well whatever the hell it's called was definetly entertaining,Thou it sucks it was short.
Trippin: The title is temporary. And I "assumed" that Fooly Cooly was SOME sort of perv terminology... but didn't think wise to assume.
im not sure but, i heard some where that Fooly Cooly didn't really have anything to do with the show that the guys who made it just liked how it sounded. But anyway i really liked the show too bad it was so short.
Shit. What channel was this on?
Cartoon Network, at Midnight.
yeah i think it going to be repeated if anyone missed it your not out of luck. i missed the first one so ill get to see it tonight.
Yea i think warus right. I have to admite it but even though it was the most fucked up anime i had ever watched i did find it fun! Was pretty wierd to see them do some south park comedy...And oh yea I want a pair of thoughs eye brows!!!