Join our server on Discord

Gov. Schwarzenegger.........will it happen?
Quote: I guess the media are like phiranas, hungry for any news and then overkill the subject.

That's what they get payed for. It's the same all over the world.
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who thinks this, and if I am then sa la vie, but I have just one question: does being good in the movies really make for a good polition. I mean, just because someone is good at one thing, that doesn't automatically mean they'll be good at everything else. I mean, take for example Shaquill O' Neal (or however you spell his name). He can play a good game of ball on the court, but would he be good at running a state?

I just think that people should stick to their own element, you know, just staying with that their naturally good at. Then again, if Arnold does get elected, then who knows. I still have my doubts about the entire thing.
Okay so I'm Canadian so the election is far from affecting me but nonetheless I'll have my say in this. Arnold will win because :
1. People are stupid, no offense ment to any of you if you're from California not that all Californians are stupid but I think you get the point.
2. Arnie is a likeable guy and the media will enjoy poking fun at him cause he's so fun to poke fun at.
3. There's said to be nearly 200 people running, definitely it is a circus and Arnie's big, popular and likeable not to mention well educated.
4. Arnold's a dedicated person to his career. He'll put his ass into this and damn it to quote him: "I will campaign furiously. I will visit every school, every community and will try my best." He said that on CNN a week ago, I saws it, in deed I did.
5. Let's stop with the numbers.
6. IT'S ARNOLD DAMN IT.
7. As you can see I ran out of reasons but go Arnie, he's so MUCH better than Ernie which is a hint as to who is the current Premier of my Province and which Province I live in! HA HA HA! I feel intelligent yet stupid.
8. I'll shut up now. Go Arnold. I can do a great imitation of him, not just one of them cheap ones. "You've been erased!" -Arnold in Eraser.
If I was in CA, I would have voted for Gary Coleman. Califo0rnia's already going for record for first ever recall, huge list of canditates, etc. Might as well add the first state governor to require a booster seat to the list. ;)
Are some of my fellow Californians starting to smartin' up?

Bustamante leads in new poll.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=st...ifornia_dc
BOO-YAH! two points! ::gives Prophet high five::