Digiartists' Domain Community!
Gov. Schwarzenegger.........will it happen? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Gov. Schwarzenegger.........will it happen? (/showthread.php?tid=1955)

Pages: 1 2 3

Gov. Schwarzenegger.........will it happen? - Tank Cop - 08-07-2003

LOS ANGELES - Arnold Schwarzenegger ended the suspense Wednesday and said he would run in California's recall election, awarding Republicans his marquee value in their campaign to oust Gov. Gray Davis. Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein ruled out a run, labeling the election "more and more like a carnival every day."

Schwarzenegger's announcement came as a surprise; advisers had said in recent days that was leaning against running in the Oct. 7 election.

Arnold will be all over this election like a hobo on a ham sandwitch! I mean those that no shit about the Goverment will vote for him on his fame alone! I mean it worked for former Pres. Roland Regain.

I know Arnold can't be Pres. cause he was never born in this nastion!

But I can tell you it will take one HELL of a mud slining to make Arnold lose this election!

- Chibi Biyomon - 08-07-2003

i'll bet ya Arnold will win

hell Jesse Ventura won in minnesota so it's safe to say Arnorld will win here in California

- Mad Mallard - 08-07-2003

If I ever vote in my life, it would be for Schwarzenegger.

- Blackwargreymon Lover - 08-07-2003

I heard Gary Coleman is running too. I think it'll be a close race vetween the 2. They both don't have any movies they are in coming up (as far as I know of) so they are both safe to run for office and not be bothered by anything.

- Anus Individual 20 - 08-07-2003

I want to say that Arnie is a brainless action fool, but I'll wait until I see him debate. Who knows, there might be an actual brain underneath that "'Hasta la vista, baby' BLAM! BLAM! AIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!" exterior.

- NekoDramon - 08-08-2003

It should be said that he's a "brainless action fool" with a bachelor's degree in business and international economics. :P

- JaxomZero - 08-08-2003

I says that Arnold would be a good govener. Hell, think of what he'll be compared to "Gay Dravis" and yes, people I dislike recive a funny name change.

But if you think about it, most people in the spotlight these days are actualy quite intellegent... wel, except for pro wreslers.... but that 'sport' doesn't realy count for anything.

But just think about it, "Grey Davis, is TERMINATED!" I can just see that being the first speach Arnold makes as Gov., especialy with that funny accent. The only problem that I can see for Arnold getting ellected is this. It used to be my opinion that all popular people were dumb, but I started watching random TV shows and reading the occasional editorial, and came to relize that I was completely off in that opinion. Most popular people are smart.

Now if the Californians believe what I used to believe, then Arnold wont make it in. Also, did you know he married into the Kennedy family, which means he has already got a foot in the door of Polotics. so It's my bet that he has it already.

Man that was a funny show last night, "I have decided --*technical diffulculty frame covers the screen, low beep runs the entirity of it*-- And that is why I have decided that way."

Man, Leno got some laughs with that...

- urban dream - 08-08-2003

I'm not American so I don't know a lot about US politics, but I'd say Arnie'll win any day, because all the people who don't usually vote but like his movies will vote for him. He's going to get votes from people who don't care about his movies but agree with his policies too. The only ones who won't vote for him are:
- the ones who don't want a foreigner as governor
- the ones who don't like his policies
and people who just don't give a fuck.

And of those, only the first two will vote against him. Not that I'd really know what I'm talking about, but that sounds like a sure victory for Arnie.

Does anybody actually know -- or care -- what his policies are?

Hasta la vista baby! Gimme your clods and your modersaicle! Aill be beck! mrgreen

- Kavaan - 08-08-2003

Well, considering the fact that he's technically a Kennedy because of his wife, he'll probably have this election in the bag.

- TrippinPlaya - 08-08-2003

Yep so he's got quite a backing :P

Too bad I was braindead this morning, radio station was running a huge joke about this :(