Join our server on Discord

Question about the second season.
I'm sure they did TONS to season 1, otherwise, why is there the Uncut season one Pettition thing going on?

But in season 2, there was a lot cut from the MaloMyotismon stuff. Like the details of Malo killing/eating Aru, which the clip was posted up here when it was first aired in the US. (yeah, waayyy back then) I guess it was cut cause it was just a tad to grafic (but then again, Digimon dieing is just them disolving, so whats the Deal?)
There was one other scene cut out. Where Kari encounters Dagomon's/Dragomon's HUGE silhouette by the beach. She NEVER sees him in the dub, so this whole "Undersea Master" is kept under wraps for those who don't know (which was why MANY thought the master was MarineDevimon... form-wise, these two DON'T look the same, but only have their silhouettes, and the less observant COULD mistake the two)
I remembered a few more scenes cut from season 1:

When the group of Digidestined were trying to get a ride hime after stopping by at their old apartment, they were hitchhiking. It wasn't Sora (or Mini?) cousin that picked up the group. It was a total stranger.

Puppetmon pointed the gun at TK.

And my favorite: the bath scene. Twisted

I'm sure I have some clips of these deleted scenes somewhere.

Some things were cut out from the movies as well. Missing from the first movie (part 1 of the USA movie): Agumon destroying the bunk bed,. Tai blocking the door to keep his Dad from coming in, and some of the battle scene between Greymon and Parrotmon.

Missing or changed from movie 2 (part 2 of the same USA movie): there were only one missle, not 2. The friend in USA was in California and not in Colorado and not connected with Terriormon/Lopmon kid in movie 3. Also it was distincly mentioned Izzy had to go to bathroom because he drank too much. And the ferris wheel outside Tai's apartment were spinning very fast. (the ferris wheel was missing from, USA version) and finally Matt and TK were looking around the town, asking a bunch of strangers for computer and got a ride with a stranger to the barber shop. Oh yeah, in the end, Matt got his hair cut! lol lol lol lol lol lol

Since movie 4 to 7 hasn't been released yet, there's no way of knowing what's going to be cut out.
Quote:And my favorite: the bath scene. Twisted

Which one was that?
We're NOT talking about 01 and the movie.. oh, and the ferris wheel (which for the longest time I ASSUMED was a giant satelie dish) WAS in the US version of the movie.
When did Movie 2 and Movie 3 come out in America and where can I get them? Geez, I'm so far behind.

Waru: well, I kind of brought up what they did in season one. It's interesting to know what they cut out so kids don't get "influenced" (oh well, I can watch the subbed version, screw the dubbed version).

And I'm curious to know too. What bath scene?
Digimon movie released in USA has the first 3 Japanese movies mixed in. The first part with little Kari and little Tai was movie 1, the part with the nuke missle was movie 2 and the part with Lopmon and Terriermon was movie 3
Well, if all 3 movies were shown, and that was the actual length of each movie, then I can see why they merged them.
yah, its crazy, Japanese Anime movies tend to be short.

The bath scene was.... I know of the one, oh wait, now I remember, There are actualy 2 bath scenes, but The one everyon is talking about was the one in the fake house that devimon created. I don't know what exactaly was cut out, but its a bath scene, what more information do you need??

the other one was on Server in the Korimon village when mimi was taking a bath and tai and.. Joe or matt, I cant remember which, walk in on her.
You can debate how the Japanese pronounce Demon, but his Digital Analyzer screen read 'DEMON' in English at the top. The name per Toei is Demon, end of story. Saban changed it to a 'lesser evil' of a name.

Also, what was cut out of the first bath scene at 'Devimon's mansion' was bareass Taichi and Yamato dragging a reluctant Jyou into the bath with them. And by bareass, I mean both boys mooning the camera in all of nature's glory. (No real 'naughty bits' shown.) This is what Gabumon was being shy and blushing about.

Pinnochimon didn't just point a gun at Takeru. He pointed the gun at Yamato's head and threatened to pull the trigger if Takeru didn't play with him. The game was tag, and Pinnochimon had to 'tag' Takeru to win, with a bullet from his magnum revolver. Pinnochimon's episode was hacked and edited beyond belief. You're not supposed to feel sorry for the asshole.

Oh, and the hitch hiking scene were the strange teenage guy tried to pick up Sora and Mimi, and got everyone else. There were other scenes with that, primarily a woman in a red sports car that tried to pick up Yamato, and only Yamato.

There were other edits, primarily to dialogue (to make it funnier or to 'kill silence') and to fight scenes to make them less violent and shorter. Particularly the Taichi/Yamato fights. Anyone remember Yamato crying while fighting Taichi in the 'Ultimate Clash' episode?