Join our server on Discord

Digimon season 5 ?
Alright guys, y'all make things to complicated, my idea, that 03, and 04 should just be some acid trip Taichi was is by far a superior idea. STOP BRINGING IN NEW CHARCACTERS THEY SCREW EVERYTHING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Relax, man -- we're not making anything more complicated, we've got it all under control (I think) ^^

All we have to do now is compare the german, US and original editions of 03. If the "Yolei" quote wasn't in the original, then the parallel universe theory could apply and thereby legitimize ALL series.

What's so complicated about that? *head explodes*
I'm a serious about the Yolei thing. Nonetheless, as far as I'm concerned, 01/02 are the most valid out of them all and it is porbably all a parallel universe even if they did say Yolei. For all you know the 01/02 people could've watched 03 on TV lol. Maybe it's just one big screwy thing where they're all watching each otehr on TV and they all think they're real! I unno, also I'm in Canada but it is still a stupid US dub and that's all it better be, a dumb US dub. I didn't think of it much but now with you guys discussing it so furiously I unno what to think of it anymore! Ah to hell with it, I'm sticking with it that it is some stupid dub. Nonetheless I still heard it. Stupid Kazu! There, that's his name. KAZU! Well he's an idiot anyway. Damn it! I'm so confused, I'm suppose to be enjoying the pics I'm looking at now but now I'm questioning everything. Curses.
Hehe i agreed with almost everything you said Fatpat.
It's simple. Adventure exists independently of Tamers and Frontier, with no connection between any of them at all, except Ken's friend Ryo Akiyama, who can travel to parallel dimensions through the Digital World's past, and is in both Adventure and Tamers.

Tamers has no knowledge of Adventure (excluding Ryo's memories), and originally had no mentions of the animated series. The American Dub added a large number of them in the first few episodes, including references to Davis, Yolei, and Kari ("Sort of like Kari with a punk, y'know, sort-of edge." [some guy about Rika, Episode 3]). These connections are purely creations of the dub, and mean nothing in the terms of the actual series.

Frontier has no knowledge of either Tamers or Adventure, and exists blisfully unaware of them. It's not unheard of for some fan-writers to place Frontier as a TV show in the Tamers world, though this means nothing in the long-run.

According to my source, Digimon International [05] will exist entirely within the world of Adventure, with no references or crossovers to either the Tamers world or the world of Frontier.
Confusion disappears as Kharon's wisdom and knowledge of the situation shines through the dark shroud. Maybe I shouldn't have been so excited when I made the previous post, it would have let me be able to think this matter through more thoroughly but ah well. Thanks Kharon!