Join our server on Discord

Digimon season 5 ?
ok according to this website that some person posted in a channel i talk in, one of the voice actresses who does some of the Digimon voices has under her resume digimon season 5, and from what it sounds like they will be going back to Renamon, terriermon and Guilmon, now for all i know this could jsut be a big fat rumor with nothing to it, but if there is such a thing coming out,do you thnk that it will renew teh DAD baord with newer pics, cause i haven;t seen mnay Fronmtier pics of Kazemon and Fairymon solo's as well as Izumi who i adore heh. but then again with the lull in activity on the board lately its hard to tell if any new pics have been drawn.
No ones heard anything about another animated series of the show. I wouldnt doubt though that someone in IRC was that desperate to make that kind of rumor though, haha.

Basically, to my knowledge it was supposed to be a year before we heard anything. Way things are going though it will most likely be a little longer than that.

But this is anime we're talking about tho, all these old shows get to come back, like dbz, ect.

Anyway, i'm not to worried about this place becoming starved for pics, its the AUTHORs section that worries the hell out of me. @@
that would be nice... Season 3 in my opinion had been skillfully created though i only saw small amounts i enjoyed every one. But like outlaw said the way things r going...
GourryGabriev21 Wrote:ok according to this website that some person posted in a channel i talk in
Does that ominous website have an URL by any chance?
check under Terrimon

http://voices.fuzzy.com/actor.idc?actor_id=498
WTF? so it is a 03 continuation.. but I find that a little scetchy. All it is is the main characters of 03 and a few names I don't instantly recognize. i basicaly don't see another storyline from this. But as I say everytime something 03 pops up

UPN BUTCHERED IT, I KNOW NOTHING!!
It's all rumors for the most part.. I don't even wanna try to make sense of it anymore -_-
Toei hasn't even confirmed a fifth season and we have ENGLISH voice actors already? And Natalie Portman is a VA in Season 5?

*5 minutes later*

Okay. This is a database created by fans and it's unmoderated. Everybody can add new entries there. I just made myself part of the new season (http://voices.fuzzy.com/show.idc?show_id=6209), so don't take information on this page for granted. It's highly unreliable.
Yeah.. I believe I saw that once. A long time ago... *sigh* how sad.
XD.... Nekodramon, thats awsome... some kid in navada is going to be all, "Nekodramon.. hmmm, I'm gonna use that as my new Screen name.... WTF, who got to it first!"

Thats one badly held together site. When I saw all the name errors, I thought it was illegit.