Join our server on Discord

Digimon season 5 ?
Quote: how exactly would they bring anyone from season 1 or 2 back for season 5.....At the begining of season 3 didn't they say that Season 1 and 2 were just made up

Bloody hell, you're right! It can't be, then!
(unless of course they decide to announce at the start of season 5 that season 3 was just a TV show and seasons 1 and 2 are therefore actually real, thereby making season 1 and 2 within season 3 television series within the television series within the television series. wheeeeeeeeeeee!)

Quote:will davis have time for Kari? hmmmm you know it, 05 is all about the T.K. and Kari! *laughs maniacly for a few minutes*
Beg pardon? :shock: ^^

Quote:Well Like everyone's saying, well wait and see, but Seriously, can davis hold a steady relationship doing international jobs?
Sure he could. Or could he? You know, there's a lemon in there somewhere...
TakerusoDreamy Wrote:Now this might be a dumb question but, how exactly would they bring Davis or anyone from season 1 or 2 back for season 5.....At the begining of season 3 didn't they say that Season 1 and 2 were just made up, and were actually tv shows, inside the tv show.
I don't think that Tamers ever mentioned 01/02 specifically. It mentions the Digimon card game, and that's it.
But even if it's the way you say, then 05 would still be as valid as 01 and 02.
Chibi Renamon Wrote:I don't think that Tamers ever mentioned 01/02 specifically. It mentions the Digimon card game, and that's it.
But even if it's the way you say, then 05 would still be as valid as 01 and 02.

Ahhh yes but then in season 5 how valid will seasons 3 and 4 be?????? IS THERE NO END TO THE MADNESS?!?!??!!??

jesus, I say in seaon 5 they bring back the original cast, and say seasons 2 through 4 were just some weird acid trip Taichi was on.
All seasons are valid since they all are completely independant settings/universes (except for 01/02 of course). Tamers, Frontier, and 01/02 co-exist next to each other. Season 5 might play in one of those universes, or it might create its own, new universe.
Quote:All seasons are valid since they all are completely independant settings/universes (except for 01/02 of course). Tamers, Frontier, and 01/02 co-exist next to each other. Season 5 might play in one of those universes, or it might create its own, new universe.

This is getting just a LITTLE too complex for my simple little mind.
Another friggin' season? Can't they just leave us in peace to live with the memory of 01/02? 01 was by far the best of all seasons followed by 02. 03 was alright and unique but then I disliked it when they friggin' did their little fuse thingy with their digimon. Honestly, that was retarded. Then they based 04 on the entire concept of that fusion-like digivolution? Someone's getting desperate and milking it for all its worth. They should've at least have tried to kept going with 01/02 characters instead of giving us all these queers new ones. But then again, thanks to 03/04 we did get Rika, Juri (or Jerri), Renamon, Izumi (that's her Jap name right? stupid confusing rename here we get Zoe, right? I haven't watched 04 as much, it turned me off). So we did get something enjoyable out of 03/04, well at least something to stimulate our imaginations as this whole site is a testament to the imaginations of the artists and authors. It's sorta strange that if they make an 05 they use old characters. It feels as if we missed something in the middle. But it's like that with Resident Evil 4 using the guy from Resident Evil 2, well that's only an example. As far as I'm concerned Digimon is sticking too much to kids, the shows that it is. They should bother beefing up the storylines more and getting some better stuff in there. I'll watch 05 to see what its like like I watched 03 and 04, and ended up watching 03 all the way and not bothering much with 04 unless it focused on Izumi (or Zoe right? whatever, shows that I didn't pay attention to it, I'll jsut call her the blonde chick who got naked in the episode with those Toucan Sam-like digimon but unfortunately we didn't see anything but the guys in the episode did, this sounds like that classic episode from 01 where Tai walks in on Mimi). Anyway and for my last endless rambling of the night, Sora's my girl, I got a thing for tomboys, and damn it Sora's so CUTE. Kari's cute too but Sora's BETTER. Mimi and Yolei are nice too. All four plus Angewoman, plus Rika plus Izumi in a mass orgy is best though (Idea for lemon pops into head.) but Sora's da best. And don't forget, TAIORA rulez and screw Davis,. Davis is a loner, Takari is best. One last thing and this is a bit late but hey, I'll mention it anyway, Tamers DO MENTION 02!!! In one of the first episodes, if I'm correct, after a card battle between Takato and that other guy, that fag, he says :"What's with the goggles, Yolei?" and laughs, there he says YOLEI cause Yolei wore goggle if you all remember. Mwahaha, I remember that!!!
Quote:One last thing and this is a bit late but hey, I'll mention it anyway, Tamers DO MENTION 02!!! In one of the first episodes, if I'm correct, after a card battle between Takato and that other guy, that fag, he says :"What's with the goggles, Yolei?" and laughs, there he says YOLEI cause Yolei wore goggle if you all remember. Mwahaha, I remember that!!!

...thereby destroying the parallel universe theory and rendering 01/02 invalid.

Crrrrrrrrrrrrrap. I liked 01/02. :(
fatpat60 Wrote:I'll mention it anyway, Tamers DO MENTION 02!!! In one of the first episodes, if I'm correct, after a card battle between Takato and that other guy, that fag, he says :"What's with the goggles, Yolei?" and laughs, there he says YOLEI cause Yolei wore goggle if you all remember. Mwahaha, I remember that!!!
Now I'm curious... was that just a US dub thing? I can't remember anything like that in our dub, but it has also been an eternity since I saw it. I'll have to check my old caps...

I personally doubt that Tamers had any direct links to 01/02 since Takato said about Ruki "She is... a Tamer" (or something like that) in the first episode or so. If he had really watched 01/02, wouldn't it be more logical to say "She is... a DigiDestined"? If Ruki had actually seen our 01/02, would she really treat Renamon like an emotionless piece of data? And wouldn't the merchandise be more based on the show? Takato calls his modified card reader a "D-Arc" (or in the dub: "D-Power"), and not "Digivice" or "D3 Digivice".
A US dub thingy! Yesss!!! Dear lord, let it be a US dub thing! That would make 01/02 valid again and they could get on with the good stuff...
That'd be the first time I hear somebody say "Hooray! It's the US dub!" ;)
We'd need some expert advice here, though. Comparing different non-Japanese dubs isn't the real deal.

Aside from that, in the worst case ("01/02 is just a TV show in a TV show"), season 5 could just as well be the third season in the Tamers universe ;)