Join our server on Discord

Digimon season 5 ?
*chuckles* Yeah, would be cool to see "exclusive info" about me soon. I wonder who's going to be my partner... :D

And heyyyyyyy! Maybe somebody will draw me! ^___^
Quote:And heyyyyyyy! Maybe somebody will draw me! ^___^

^_^ We can only hope.
I wonder why everyone loves Kari?
I wuv Kari cause when she is young she is a cute and when she grows up she is sexy and cute:P
I agree with Gourry on this one. She is young and cute (jailbait even for Digimon), and grows up to be the same (though not nearly as much. ^_^)
Plus, Yolie's too annoying, Sora's too tomboyish, Mimi's too girly, and Gatomon isn't even human. ^_^

agz
hey Sora has her moments(plus i love sora anyway) and as far as Yolei goes, change her voice and murrrr:)
my favorite girl is yolie I just think she's hot (voice? either her voice might change as she gets older or she doesn't have to talk)
plus I like a lot of the the humanoid female digimon (angewomon lillymon etc.)
Hikari is probably the cutest. She's so tiny and she always wears that spandex/lyrca outfit, which is just sexy beyond description. I mean, have you ever seen anyone wearing anything like that on the street?

Sora's cute though. I kinda like her tomboyishness. She's spunky and she has a nice butt, accentuated by those jeans she wore throughout season 1.

I've always liked Miyako too. I only know the dubbed version of 02 so I really don't know what she was supposed to act like, but I always got the sense that she was smarter than she was portrayed (and people who've seen the uncut Japanese episodes can vouch for that). Geeky girls in glasses are hot. Her Digiworld outfit was uber-cute too.

Mimi does nothing for me, and she's supposed to be the sexy one of the 4. Oh well.

We need more threads like this, about the human characters. Yeah, I know that's not what this thread started as, but you know what I mean.
Actually, I have some exclusive news about Digimon 05 on my site. You're all free to take a look, but please, do not re-post the page. You can link people to it all you want, but it's my source, my time, so do not take credit for it. Because of the secret nature of this information, I have to post it as a rumor, but every word of it accurate.

Digimon 05 Underway

My source refused to be identified except by his SN, also, do not try to get information from him -- when he comes on, he's trying to reach me, or some other of his contacts. Please respect his privacy.
interesting wonder jsut how much truth to it there is:)