Join our server on Discord

Your most embarrassing moment?
A bit yes.
Renamon's Army
OK Ghost_Op..when Collin keyed that car..

I live in a retarded apartment, so you have to fight for spaces. No one ever parks where my mom does..one day some stupid fat ass bitch parks there so Collin offered to key her car...so he did...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:OK Ghost_Op..when Collin keyed that car..

I live in a retarded apartment, so you have to fight for spaces. No one ever parks where my mom does..one day some stupid fat ass bitch parks there so Collin offered to key her car...so he did...

So because some 'stupid fatass bitch' parked in 'her' parking spot in your 'retarded' apartment, Collin keyed her car and cost her a nice amount of money to re-paint it? Oh, yeah, totally justified, if you discount the fact that the woman might have been new or just not known that it was 'your mom's' spot.
OK first of all...she didn't get it re-painted because she's dumb...second: shes been there longer than we have...third she knows my mom parks there...so before you go assuming things...find out all the facts.

De De Dee
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:OK first of all...she didn't get it re-painted because she's dumb...second: shes been there longer than we have...third she knows my mom parks there...so before you go assuming things...find out all the facts.

De De Dee

1) Maybe you should have stated 'all' the relevant facts, then I wouldn't have 'assumed'
2) The issue still stands that you justified destruction of property because she parked in a parking spot that you deemed to be 'yours'. Nevermind the fact that there could have been no parking spaces left, or even if there were, your mom could have parked in one of the other ones.
3) Lastly, the woman is now driving around with a big-ass scratch on her car, because you keyed it and ruined the paint job.
Hmph. Someone parked in MY space at a certain place and I did worse than key their bike... *evil laugh* They won't be doing wheelies on the road anytime soon!
PokePimp Wrote:Hmph. Someone parked in MY space at a certain place and I did worse than key their bike... *evil laugh* They won't be doing wheelies on the road anytime soon!

Asshole.

Look, here's a little advice guys; you don't own PUBLIC parking spaces. If you think so, you fail. Miserably.
Wow, coming from someone that slashed a persons back tire and uses the snow for cover.

OK before this becomes something more then this topic here are the Facts:

1) Regardless of who or what the person has done to you, destroying there property is not something that is in anyway right, regardless of situation.

2) Please keep to the topic and stop reading into things, Ghost Op was pointing out what he did was wrong and you know what, doing that to someone's posessions is wrong. Regardless of a Vendetta or something different, the act was wrong regardless of the intent.

3) The fact of the matter of all this, this topic is an embarassing moments thread, some of the content was irrelevant. Situations for example, a zipped up crotch, or something like spilt milk through one's nostrils, saying something irrelevant and penial when you didn't mean to at a debate, etc...Are relevant.

4) Don't SPAM, where the topic doesnt call for it, it makes things escalate beyond the point of return and then people will get upset.

5) Please get back on topic....

I will start now.....

AN embarrasing moment. I was in class one day, not realizing the implications of saying a speech about electromagnetism would be so ridiculously hilarious. As I was continuing the speech I couldn't help but laugh and I remember my teacher coming up to me laughing hysterically he said to me, "That was a great speech, now before you take your curtain call, please close yours." I laughed and zipped up and laughed with everyone.....but it was embarrasing for a long time, everytime I did a speech they would look at me and want my fly to be opened...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I tripped during my third photo-shoot, right smack-dab in the middle of the swimming-trunks collection. Luckily, I look hot even when I'm sprawled on the floor.
Hmm, I just realized the hypocrisy when I slashed that guy's tires. I think I just roflpwned myself.

On topic...

I got into an accident a few years ago, on a REALLY snowy road in that bad snowstorm. I lost control of my car, and it started FLIPPING. After about 3 rolls, it landed right side up (thank God I have a roll cage), and 10 or 20 kids playing on the street looked at me. I got out of the car, face beat-red, and yelled 'I'm fine!', and drove off. The repairs only costed about 300 dollars for some new paint and some dent-repair.