Join our server on Discord

Your most embarrassing moment?
:shock: I want one of 'em now...
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:I got a better idea, if someone can find me a bottle of windshield washer concentrate I can make a flamethrowe. Let's try that on it.

Actually, I think that may be a WEAKNESS, because it might be a high-strength plastic...there's no need to test for an AK, though, when I bought it the guy fired an entire clip before it shattered.

So the thing can survive an entire clip from an AK-47 but a flamethrower that I could literally throw together with junk under my sink would destroy it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
thats ironic shadow.

I got some fun embarassing moments!

Here we go.
This was two years ago, And I was messing with some friends of mine at the alternative accademy. Anyway, some guys were all like, "i can kick your face." so I started calling him a pu$$* and said prove it. So he promply kicked about 1 in. away from my face. I said "pretty good, but watch this.." i did the same thing to him, but then i did a high kick, almost vertical. There was this loud ripping noise, just in time for my teacher to walk into the room. I tore a huge hole in my pants! lol.

#2...

I was in orlando with some of my graduating class the second week of summer vacation this year. Like retards, me and a friend Keon, (giant dude, crip, looks like a thug, but is a nice dude.) and we were going to ride the hulk ride. My girlfreind, his girlfreind and my sister went on the ride before us. So me and keon get this plan, since we have ridden in before. "Lets flip off the camera when the picture takes!" so we did.
We get off the ride and all the passengers from before are glareing at us, includeing our gf's, and my sister. We didn't notice at first, we just ran to the screen to see our picture. It was just a black screen. Then some old woman in a suit called us over, and said to Keon.. "I could have you arrested for useing gang signs like that." She didn't say a word to me, who had two large middle fingers right by my grinning face as the picture took. When we got back outside, I laughed at Keon and bugged him the rest of the trip.

The second one was more embarassing for Keon I suppose.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:thats ironic shadow.

No it isn't.
Shadowknight Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:I got a better idea, if someone can find me a bottle of windshield washer concentrate I can make a flamethrowe. Let's try that on it.

Actually, I think that may be a WEAKNESS, because it might be a high-strength plastic...there's no need to test for an AK, though, when I bought it the guy fired an entire clip before it shattered.

So the thing can survive an entire clip from an AK-47 but a flamethrower that I could literally throw together with junk under my sink would destroy it?

If it IS made of a high-strength plastic, theoretically, yes. The good thing is, though, that not many people know that. It could be thick or laminated glass though. Just keep it on the low-down, G, dig?
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Renamon_S3 Wrote:thats ironic shadow.

No it isn't.

"The reader
Renamon's Army
*blink* I'm not laughing...
Somebody give an example of an ironic situation, I can NEVER get it right.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Somebody give an example of an ironic situation, I can NEVER get it right.

A bunch of guys on a plane dancing to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash. Free pie if you can name the movie.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This song has some instances of irony but not all of them are. http://artists.letssingit.com/alanis-mor...ic-6rr8pxg