Join our server on Discord

Your most embarrassing moment?
:( Yeah. I know. At least I didn't have to explain the stuff I was writing... Sometimes, my sis is so grown up it scares me.
Shadowknight Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Wow lets see...

- I was at a dance recital and the speaker told the audience we all had little brothers in the audience and she said," Rorancrystalwolf, wave hi to your brother" and I stood there for a while.

- I was keying someones car and it made a loud SCRREEECh!

- I was at a school dance and I was having no fun so I headed to the bathroom and wanked... a few minutes later I started dancing ( like an idiot) and a friend of mine came over and said, " It smells like cum over here " really loud...
:oops:

I have more but I will post them later

Only assholes key cars. If you ever key mine, I'll break your neck.

/hostility

Correction: Assholes throw rocks at cars, shove something in the tailpipe, and put sugar in the gas tank. And if they're a real asshole what you can do is take a spark plug, break it open to get the little thing in it, throw that at the window just right and it'll explode! Not that I've ever tried that of course... <_< >_>

Counter-Correction: Assholes do all the things you mentioned + keying cars.

Besides, my windows are bulletproof (Standard Level 2 Protection; High Caliber Handguns, Assault Rifles), I have locks on my Gas and Hood, and my Tailpipe is behind a mesh.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Besides, my windows are bulletproof (Standard Level 2 Protection; High Caliber Handguns, Assault Rifles), I have locks on my Gas and Hood, and my Tailpipe is behind a mesh.

Paranoid much?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
O_o OMG that's a car you can go to war with!
Shadowknight Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:Besides, my windows are bulletproof (Standard Level 2 Protection; High Caliber Handguns, Assault Rifles), I have locks on my Gas and Hood, and my Tailpipe is behind a mesh.

Paranoid much?

It's a great conversation piece to be able to say my windows can withstand a shot from an AK-47.
Ghost_Op Wrote:... my windows can withstand a shot from an AK-47.

Really? *takes out AK-47* Lets try! Twisted
I got a better idea, if someone can find me a bottle of windshield washer concentrate I can make a flamethrowe. Let's try that on it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Or try a Jason-style chainsaw when your gand gets blown off :P
Embarassing? Back at highschool, Gunter was as usual, in up to no good (going to detention for giving a guy black eyes. Ah- the good old days....)

I told them I did it- but Gunter insisted it was him- it ended in us fighting and both getting suspended. That was pretty embarassing come to think about it.
Shadowknight Wrote:I got a better idea, if someone can find me a bottle of windshield washer concentrate I can make a flamethrowe. Let's try that on it.

Actually, I think that may be a WEAKNESS, because it might be a high-strength plastic...there's no need to test for an AK, though, when I bought it the guy fired an entire clip before it shattered.