Join our server on Discord

Your most embarrassing moment?
Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? That's fucking DISGUSTING.

Jesus, he must have been the horniest bastard EVER.

Funny thing is, I went to jail for a night because I was caught drinking on the street, and one of the inmates tryed to rape me. I nearly killed him (well, not really), but I was charged 5,000 dollars in fines for beating his shit.
Here's a good one, yesterday I was walking around near town and it started raining a bit. A few specks landed on my glasses so I took them off to clean and while I was doing that I walked into a sign. I just thank god no one was around to see it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Here's a good one, yesterday I was walking around near town and it started raining a bit. A few specks landed on my glasses so I took them off to clean and while I was doing that I walked into a sign. I just thank god no one was around to see it.

Well, that happens to a lot of people at random times :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I would've kicked down the sign. If I had glasses.
Umm..Ghost_Op...yeah he was soo fucking horny it wasnt even funny. It was the suckest thing i ever lived through. he was the most disgusting thing i ever had to deal with in my life. Well i need a knife...shit i gave collin 2 of them i should have kept one for myself...but i knoe he loves wolves so...w/e ill have to find another one to rip off....

All I have to say is...Thank God For Contacts...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I probably should switch, but the glasses make me look smart.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Wow lets see...

- I was at a dance recital and the speaker told the audience we all had little brothers in the audience and she said," Rorancrystalwolf, wave hi to your brother" and I stood there for a while.

- I was keying someones car and it made a loud SCRREEECh!

- I was at a school dance and I was having no fun so I headed to the bathroom and wanked... a few minutes later I started dancing ( like an idiot) and a friend of mine came over and said, " It smells like cum over here " really loud...
:oops:

I have more but I will post them later

Only assholes key cars. If you ever key mine, I'll break your neck.

/hostility
Ghost_Op Wrote:
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Wow lets see...

- I was at a dance recital and the speaker told the audience we all had little brothers in the audience and she said," Rorancrystalwolf, wave hi to your brother" and I stood there for a while.

- I was keying someones car and it made a loud SCRREEECh!

- I was at a school dance and I was having no fun so I headed to the bathroom and wanked... a few minutes later I started dancing ( like an idiot) and a friend of mine came over and said, " It smells like cum over here " really loud...
:oops:

I have more but I will post them later

Only assholes key cars. If you ever key mine, I'll break your neck.

/hostility

Correction: Assholes throw rocks at cars, shove something in the tailpipe, and put sugar in the gas tank. And if they're a real asshole what you can do is take a spark plug, break it open to get the little thing in it, throw that at the window just right and it'll explode! Not that I've ever tried that of course... <_< >_>
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was writing one of my lemons last night and I turned round... Guess who was sitting behind me and watching? My little 10 year old sister! How the fuck did she get there!? Had to pay her all my wages from the last two weeks to keep her quiet... Turns out... She's been looking around the DaD for almost a year longer than me... Damn... That's just twisted.
PokePimp Wrote:I was writing one of my lemons last night and I turned round... Guess who was sitting behind me and watching? My little 10 year old sister! How the fuck did she get there!? Had to pay her all my wages from the last two weeks to keep her quiet... Turns out... She's been looking around the DaD for almost a year longer than me... Damn... That's just twisted.

Woo... that's a big one.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds