Join our server on Discord

Your most embarrassing moment?
Wow lets see...

- I was at a dance recital and the speaker told the audience we all had little brothers in the audience and she said," Rorancrystalwolf, wave hi to your brother" and I stood there for a while.

- I was keying someones car and it made a loud SCRREEECh!

- I was at a school dance and I was having no fun so I headed to the bathroom and wanked... a few minutes later I started dancing ( like an idiot) and a friend of mine came over and said, " It smells like cum over here " really loud...
:oops:

I have more but I will post them later
Veemon's Followers
I HAVE ANOTHER!!! (dreamed it just last night)

Me and my cousin were talking, right? We were arguing over what game to play over the internet (I was all for some minless bloodshed with UT but he wanted to play Spell Force)

Then, halfway through the argument, he suddenly cracked up; laughing his head off.

I was REALLY confused, until... He pointed.

OMFG!!! I WAS THINKING ABOUT A LEMON IN PROGRESS BUT I HAD NO BLOODY IDEA I HAD A FUCKING HARD-ON!!!!

Why, oh, why can't the bloody git forget about it? :cry:
Don't know if this counts because I consider it more funny than embarrasing, but it's all I can think of:

When I was in high school, I took a drawing class. One day during said class, the bell was about to ring, so I got up to go put my stuff away. Well, my backpack was right behind my feet and when I stepped back, I tripped over it and began to stumble backwards. Now, I'm waiting for my head to hit the wall when I suddenly hit something and fall down. Well, what I hit was the trashcan and my butt went straight down into it. The trashcan then fell over, dumping me onto the floor.

Boy, you should have seen the class after that little mishap. It was like someone had let off a laughing gas bomb in the room. I was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes and I was having trouble breathing.
Has this ever happened to anyone...

I was walking down a street when I saw the the MOTHER of all hotties! So I went over and said hi, she ignored me for, like, forever. She finally got pissed with me; she ripped off my trousers (I still can't believe how strong she was) and pushed my back into one of those fountains, dropping my trousers on my face.

*shudder* I was having a REALLY bad day!
It's been 5 minutes and I'm still laughing at what Collin said...*trying...not...to...laugh* *snickers*...*bursts out laughing*

Keying that car...hehe. That bitch deserved it...embarrassing or not...

Quote:- I was at a dance recital and the speaker told the audience we all had little brothers in the audience and she said," Rorancrystalwolf, wave hi to your brother" and I stood there for a while.

Was that when we were at PRIDE??? If it was...yeah I remember that. You did stand there a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Now as for me....

I need to think about this one...umm...

hehe oh yeah...
-My mom, my cousin, some chick, me, and Collin went to Six Flags...we were waiting in line for the last ride (and they have cameras to take pics and this was late at night)...When the cars would go past the camera...the flash went on and Collin and I both screamed...really loud....and I kept screaming every time another went past because I'm a spaz. Then me and Collin...and my mom kept laughing like maniacs and everyone kept staring at us.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

-Collin and I were at Dairy Queen after we went to see a movie. Collin had some cheddar cheese nugget things and we were acting crazy and he was making 'cheese babies' with them by ramming them together and I laughed so hard I almost fell off the booth and almost took it with me...it was at one of those booths that only hold 1 person and they weren't bolted to the ground and when it hit the ground...it was fucking loud as hell.

*Most of these are with Collin because 1) He's the only one I hang out with and 2) I only embarrass myself when I'm around him for some reason... :oops: :oops: :oops:

-One word....Jeremy...My cousin Jeremy is the most embarrassing person I know. He's like 12 going on 13 in a couple months...he's so immature and everything. Collin knows what I'm talking about...and Jeremy complains all the time...grr...

*If I think of more...I'll post them...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I was at my school back in...maybe 6th grade when I was running on the field next to this little shack where we kept all the stuff to tend to the field (lawnmowers, rakes, that sort of thing). I ran over to the shack to catch a ball with my head back, and I stepped on a rake. Cartoon-style, it whipped up and smashed me in the face, knocking me out cold for about 20 minutes. When I woke up, a bunch of kids were laughing at me, so I pulled a Ghost Drop-kick
OK I thought of another one while I was thinking about going back to school *shudders* I still hate Collin for this one...

OK I usually never wear pink...it's just not my color. So we were at lunch and I pull up my sweatshirt and said that I usually never wear pink...Collin grabs my shirt and lifts it up for the whole lunch table to see...(luckily they were my friends otherwise it would have been more embarrassing)....Collin...I will get revenge on you for that one...Twisted

Another one during school: There is this guy named Josh...I mentioned him before...he likes to play with my phone because I have the same one he does. Without me knowing, he turned up the volume on it and then during my next class...my MOM calls and the phone goes off....EVERYONE was staring at me and my face was the reddest ever.

OK this isn't really all that embarrassing...but we had a 'salsa day' at school and the day before, I was dared by many people to chug a whole bottle of hot sauce....NEVER EVER EVER EVER do that. All during Algebra, I felt sick and I went to the bathroom and puked it all up...I thought I was going to die...it burned my insides, my mouth, my nose...everything.

hmm...thats all I can think of for now...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Here's a couple of mine: nothing too cataclismic, but I wish I could've turned 'em back.

-During our Chemistry PROVINCIAL in Grade 11, everything was going well, but I forgot to put my cell to vibrate. When my Mom obliviously called me halfway through, my Jesus of Suburbia truetone yelled throughout the whole room. Out of pure retardedness, I answered the phone, and spent two minutes telling her I was in the middle of the exam (while everyone BUT the teacher was grinning at me). My favourite teacher gave me a lecture after, but the whole 35 kid class thanked me for the icebreaker.

-In a Biology class, I had the pleasure of sitting beside one of the hottest girls in the class. During this time of the year, I spent every day after school pulling 6 hour shifts at my job, where coffee is FREE. Twitching became a part of everyday life, until now where nervousness mixed in with it. After I sat down and calmly rested a gatorade in front of me, my hand suddenly twitched and it flew off the table. As I bent down to pick it up, I took my three books down with me, and landed with a bang on the floor. She thought it was hilarious, but I died a little!

-And also in the 7th Grade, my cousin hissed at me (I basically forget why), so I hissed right back at her and shot a glob of snot right onto her! It was by accident of course 8) .
OK I got another one. It isn't really embarrassing...it's more along the lines of humiliating. The reason why I'm so picky and careful with guys I talk to is because I was almost raped by my (at the time) best friend's brother. He always tried to find ways to sneak up behind me and try to kiss me. Other times he would always ask me to kiss him or blow him...etc. It went on for a few months. One day I was sleeping over at my friend's house and her brother also invited one of his friends over. The night that I came over, I was trying to pump air into the matress thingy (you know the ones that inflate to 1 1/2 feet high on the floor) Well I was trying to pump air into it and my friend was taking a shower downstairs. Her brother came into the room, tackled me to my friends bed and started caressing my chest. I tried so hard to struggle away, but that was hard. Then he pulled my shirt up and started sucking on my nipples. (This is so fucking embarrassing.) I finally was able to like throw him off me and shoved him out of her room and sat in front of the door until my friend got out of the shower. I told her about it and she told her brother to stay away from me. I was so scared to sleep that night...I was afraid that he would come into her room and try to do things to me while I was sleeping. Thankfully he didn't. The next morning, he burst into the room and body slammed onto the bed waking me up. I fucking screamed at him. Eventually my friend and I went downstairs to get something to eat. I sat in the living room for a while because I was kinda bored. The brother came in there and he started messing with me again. I was still in my pj's so he tried to pull them down. Instead, he grabbed my panties and gave me a wedgie. I got pissed and punched him in the face. I went upstairs to get my stuff and left to walk home in my pj's. Before I walked out the door, her brother said 'What did I do?' I was sp pissed, I screamed at the top of my lungs, 'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!!!' and slammed the door. As soon as I got home, my mom knew something was wrong. She asked me and I told her. My mom called their house and she bitched at him soo bad. That day, I went on the computer and typed up all the things that he's done to me in the past before that incident.

-My friend and I were in her parents room using the phone. I was laying on the bed, then her brother came in and pounced on me and started riding me. I tried pushing him off. That didn't work. Then he whipped it out and tried shoving it in my mouth.

-Other times, he would just whip it out and jump up and down like a couple inches away from me. EW!

-He caught me alone while my friend was in the bathroom. He grabbed my head and started making out with me. I almost pushed him down the stairs...that was nasty.

-Every single day, I hung out with my friend and every single day, her brother would come up to me and grab my chest and squeeze them and then run away. Fuckin bastard.

-If I was sitting down, he would always come up to me and shove his crotch in my face. (fully clothed thankfully)

-He would always try to intimidate me by moaning my name and rubbing himself down there and saying 'You know you want this, don't you?' It was so fucking gross.

..........The thing of it was...he had a girlfriend when he did all this stuff to me and she was one of my best friends. He was cheating on my friend with me pretty much. When I finally reported it to the police, my friend was pissed at me and she told rumors to everyone at school that I was lying and that I was the one coming onto him and shit. I befriended her in a heartbeat. Then I had to go to court and he was charged with Sexual Assault...not Harassment...ASSAULT!! As of now, hes been at this place for sick little boys for over a year and I have a restraining order agaisnt him and it gets lifted as of Jan 2007. And I will be so scared because he's going to the high school next year if he gets out by then...I am so fucking scared...The embarrassing part was that I never heard the end of it from anyone. They always asked me questions and they always made fun of me because I was almost raped. That was the worst year of my life...And that was just in 8th grade...almost 2 years later, it still haunts me. Collin, you better keep him away from me if he tries anything!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
This is why my sisters don't go anywhere without a tazer or pepperspray. And I never go anywhere without one of my knives. I suggest you get one, even if he doesn't try anything it'll help make ya feel safer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad