Join our server on Discord

Poll: so are you for the art or sexual veiwing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
art
63.64%
7 63.64%
sexual veiwing
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

why are we all here
Nanashi (may I call you Nash?), you have the right idea. It's all about getting to know the artist, their style, and their minds.

And no, that didn't sound retarded. It sounded really cool.

Personally, I came here for sex, but stayed for the art (that's also what I said about that art gallery whorehouse, y'know? ^_^). The sex has a definate appeal to it, but if a pic is crap, the sex is crap (also goes for the art gallery whorehouse). When I color a picture, it's not whether or not I can see that girl's tits or that guy's balls that determines whether or not I'll color it, it's the way the picture is drawn and placed, the way it's shaded and the textures involved. This is why I've done at least seven colorizations of Kari, my all-time favorite Digimon character, and none of them are overtly sexual in nature. I don't color shitty artwork, because that would make me look shitty, and because, in the end, no one can appreciate a multicolored piece of shit.

agz, preaching.
Right on, preach it brotha'!

I gotta agree with alot AGZ is saying here...espically the Kari deal...she's like one of my top, if not my fave character lol.
Quote:This is why I've done at least seven colorizations of Kari, my all-time favorite Digimon character, and none of them are overtly sexual in nature.

Eh-heh...that changed last night. Now I DO have one pic of Kari in a semi-sexual (she's nude, and looking cuter than ever) fashion. The speech above still stands, though.

agz, happy. Don't ask why.
I'm glad to see this pole is staying at the top and getting new replies before its enevitible death. now that I'm here.. call me a perve but i actually think some of this pictures are funny for example the "limited offer 1000 yenn for ruki" i thought that was hilarius does anyone agree with me?