Join our server on Discord

Doujin: X-Men Evo - Rogue Awakening
Twisted Sweetness, is there a titty-fuck scene or 2 coming soon(or maybe a doulble tit-fuck)?
you know if kitty's having such a problem I could help her Twisted
nuke you have such a 1 track mind btw you get my pm I sent you?
There might be some tit-fuck stuff, but I don't know yet.

Quote: Does anyone besides me notice that Rogue has no flying or super strength?

There's an explaination for that from the producers themselves.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0210/08/xmen.htm

And to clarify some of the rumours I've mentioned above.

1. Gambit and Colossus will join the team with new uniforms. But, if the season goes past the 5th, then some characters might be leaving.

2. Pietro and Wanda will have a fallen-out with their Father (Magneto).

3. Warren Worthington (Angel), will create and finance X-Factor.

4. Alex, Pietro, Wanda, Forge and Lorna will become members of X-Factor.

5. The Brotherhood will consist of Avalanche, Blob, Toad and Pyro. With new uniforms and Destiny as their advisor, or something like that, because you know the Brotherhood fucks-up without some decent leadership.

6. New bad guys showing up: Mr. Sinister, Omega Red, Mimic and Saoron.
YEH! Mimic certainly is turning back the clock. he was in the series back when it first started in the 1960's!
You got some good shit there, Prophet.

Can I have your permission to post some of your pictures in the Shoujo-Ai Forum? Not your comics, just some pictures from your anime link.

"While I'm diggin your kitty" - Shyne
(Hah! I made a pun!)
Cool stuff, Prophet. From an artistic standpoint, I am slightly put off by the *ahem* proportions that you've given Kitty and Rogue, but I do like the fact that you're keeping close to the characterizations from the cartoon. Very cool stuff.
prophet san! long time no see from alexthehusky just dropped by to take a look around. I love the comic especially kitty she is one of my favories! keep the proporations man make her uber sexy!
I'm surprised that nobody pointed this out yet, but the card slingin' mutant in X-Men Evolution is not Gambit. It's his son Hambler.
Gnostic Metatron Prime Wrote:Cool stuff, Prophet. From an artistic standpoint, I am slightly put off by the *ahem* proportions that you've given Kitty and Rogue, but I do like the fact that you're keeping close to the characterizations from the cartoon. Very cool stuff.

Big deal. Those proportions are correct if you look at the comics, & not the bastard child X-men Evo.
I thought Evo was from Dv8?

Or are you talking about that weird ass guy that hung out with Sabertooth during "Age of Apocalypse"?