Join our server on Discord

Doujin: X-Men Evo - Rogue Awakening
I've drawn these pages a while ago. My original plan was to draw this Dojin and the 'Reunion' doujin at the same time, but CGing the pages took like 4 to 8 hrs. So, I;ve planned to stop at page 10, complete the rest of Reunion, then go back to Evo. But, before I started on Reunion, that was when I've gotten sick.

My Doujin's in the comics section titled, 'Rougue Awakening'.

http://prophet.web1000.com

Btw, I should have a new 'Reunion' page ready today.
OMG, that is some wicked art man! Keep it up!! So says the gnuffster.
Rogue has such pink nipplies (that's right, I said "Nipplies")...

Other than that, I must say it's coming along nicely, like usual (BTW, has Gambit ever been introduced in the X-Men: Evolution series, or is this a character-inserition done by you?)
Wicked to a degree not normally seen by mortal men!
Being part comic geek, might I add a few suggestions as to the plot (like it would matter.): Have it so that Gambit snuck in after he placed devices around the mansion that conducted a mutant power-inhibitor field. He, on the other hand, has a device somewhere on the back of his ear that protects him from it, while everyone else in the mansion is powerless and therefore fuckable as so.

just a suggestion. (hell, the dampening field could also just make everyone horny as a side effect, at that >;3)
Quote:(BTW, has Gambit ever been introduced in the X-Men: Evolution series, or is this a character-inserition done by you?)

Yes, since late last season, thou, he was never the focal point of any of the eps he was in. But he did kick the crap out of the Brotherhood when he was trying to get their attention.

[Image: remys1.jpg]

[Image: 29-17.jpg]

[Image: 30-12.jpg]

[Image: 34-11.jpg]

[Image: 34-18.jpg]
man, i can only remember gambit from the "new" x-men series. Anyways Prophet, noticed that the top 4 topics are yours? weird huh... :P
Ive been followin this series ever since I saw it on your site =D

Great job ^_^

I'm also a big fan of Kitty =P (btw, will she get in on the action? =P)

One question though about XM:E. Do you know of Apocalypse has ever shown up in it? I saw the episode with Mesmero, and his voice.
Quote:btw, will she get in on the action? =P)

Yes, Kitty will be getting it on soon.

Quote:One question though about XM:E. Do you know of Apocalypse has ever shown up in it? I saw the episode with Mesmero, and his voice.

Those dirty, greedy KidsWB Executive, bastards are holding over the last 4 episodes for this season, and probably won't show them until August or September. These eps were already shown in other countries.

1. Cruise Control
2. X23
3. Dark Horizons I (Apocalypse)
4. Dark Horizons II (Apocalypse)

Oh, and I've found out some interesting stuff for season 4.

1. Some X characters will leave and new ones will join the team.

2. A 2-hour animated tv movie called, X-Past.

3. A new team called, X-Facter will be formed.

4. Scott and Jean will go on their first date.

5. Rogue and Gambit will kiss....on the lips. :shock: :shock: :shock:

6. Risty, the Asian with the British accent, purple-haired girl whom Mystique impersonated to be close to Rogue at school ? Risty turns out to be an actual character who will become Pyslocke. Right now, she's a prisoner of Mystique. Mystique kidnapped her so she could use Risty's family wealth to hide and go around without being dectected.
[quote="Prophet"][quote]

Oh, and I've found out some interesting stuff for season 4.

1. Some X characters will leave and new ones will join the team.[/quote]

Most likely Gambit and Collossus. If not, then hopefully some of the other characters that have yet to be touched by the series. (here's praying for some sweet, sweet Sunfire yaoiness >;3)

[quote]2. A 2-hour animated tv movie called, X-Past.[/quote]

Shibby.

[quote]3. A new team called, X-Facter will be formed.[/quote]

Who wants to bet Cyclops' bro will be part of it?

[quote]4. Scott and Jean will go on their first date.[/quote]

..god, Scott is in denial.

[quote]5. Rogue and Gambit will kiss....on the lips. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

And we'll have a comatose Gambit. shock, shock, shock.

[quote]6. Risty, the Asian with the British accent, purple-haired girl whom Mystique impersonated to be close to Rogue at school ? Risty turns out to be an actual character who will become Pyslocke. Right now, she's a prisoner of Mystique. Mystique kidnapped her so she could use Risty's family wealth to hide and go around without being dectected.[/quote]

Actually, her real name is supposed to be Betsy Braddock, brother of British hero Captain Britain, who was also leader of the England X-Team known as Excaliber (of which both Kitty and Kurt were both members of before it's disbanding a few years ago.)

Anyway, yes, Psylocke IS supposed to be "Risty", as they call her. I guess WB is not to keen on keeping our integrity from being insulted. Ah well. If you think that's going to hurt your head, wait until the whole "Kiwanis" situation comes into play. (hopefully it will, lest those WB pussies cop out yet ANOTHER good origin. Does anyone besides me notice that Rogue has no flying or super strength? What, do we need to go through tons of copyright paperwork in order to show Ms. Marvel all of a sudden?!?!

....sorry. I get like this when comics are brought up.