Join our server on Discord

Poll: DigiArtist's Domain: The RPG. (RPGMaker '03) good idea or bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm not crazy about the idea, but don't let me stop you.
12.50%
3 12.50%
Depends... who's gonna be in it? (specify)
16.67%
4 16.67%
Are you nuts? That's a horrible idea!
4.17%
1 4.17%
I love it!
54.17%
13 54.17%
Meh... sounds okay...
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DaD...an RPG? (Built by me with RPGMaker '03)
Not at all, hell being a character at all is cool in my books, thanks!
Huuu nasty... i like it... what i have to do to be in?
And what are that battle sprites things?
Resumon: Ever played any of the early Final Fantasys? When you enter a battle, a seperate animation does fighting-type moves. Those are battle-type sprites. That clear things up?
yes, that does. Do it if you can, it'll be a really good game/thing to play *evil laugh*
XD Moo! Any RPG is awesome yahoo. But an RPG on DaD must be a hard subject. Have you gotten your story yet? ROFL... the people here fighting off evil monsters is weird to imagine XDDDD

Because of my 1. Newness 2. Insignificance and 3. Stupidity, I doubt I can do anything or even help ^^; But hey, it sounds cool!

Dun worry about a thing, but Im really picky about games (wants to be a game story board dudette or graphics designer) for that matter. Especially character personalities. I hate those games when all of the cool people are just out of character or downright... wrong. Humor and dialouge is yummy, still XD I just dont really like games where the character is talking serious and the way you read it just makes it sound monotone or bored (unless it's supposed to be, of course).

But since you're all smarter than me you should know this already XD I'm useless *eats a box of men ... no, not the plural of 'man'*
emm... a bit weird but a funny idea... i think it should be a party with darkfox in it... hehe...

*party is just walking from one location to another*
*they make a break just because dark is in the mood to talk*
*...*

hehe...
dude, this is going to be awsome.

Toss me into the mix will yeah. I've got RPG maker 2K, and its a hell to download/upload. Right now I'll work on some sprites and send them to you when I Finish (though I have no clue how you're supposed to make Battle Sprites... meh I'll look up a tut. on it)
Pleeeeeeeeeze can i be "useless generic expendible character 578"?
-Lemonmaster0 Wink
cool can I be a character I don't care if I am a hero or villan
please dont bump topics that havent had a post for a year and a half