Join our server on Discord

Poll: DigiArtist's Domain: The RPG. (RPGMaker '03) good idea or bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm not crazy about the idea, but don't let me stop you.
12.50%
3 12.50%
Depends... who's gonna be in it? (specify)
16.67%
4 16.67%
Are you nuts? That's a horrible idea!
4.17%
1 4.17%
I love it!
54.17%
13 54.17%
Meh... sounds okay...
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DaD...an RPG? (Built by me with RPGMaker '03)
Yeah, so, lemme know what you think of this idea. If the majority is in favour, I'll tell you when I start work. If not, scrap the entire idea. Please tell me why you're either with or against it. If you want to know who's in it, it's likely that the well-known people like Red and Togashi will be in it (with their permission, of course. Don't hurt me. :shock: ) if you wanna play a cameo, just say so, and I'll try to fit you in. If you have any RPGMaker resources, tell me where I can get them OR e-mail them to me.

(Note: The character in my sig? That's gonna be me)
whats an rpg?
An RPG? Stands for Role-Playing Game. usually you wander around on a map, ocasionally being attacked by monsters, which your group of heros lay the hurt on. Sometimes you ass-kick bigger monsters commonly refered to as bosses. That clear it up?
so it's gonna be a video game kind of thing then. that sounds cool. as long as it's not some text rpg. i've seen some of those and hate those weird rpgs where you type in when your character moves or anything that happens in the game.
would be cool yeah a rpg maker game .... nice ..
I think this would be awesome to see!

If you need any help with anything, please let me know, I can give you a hand.
Togashi, if you could find/make your own character/battle sprites, that would be great. If you have any other RPGMaker resources, that'd be cool too...
Thanks in advance.
Sounds good to me, and while were at it, I'd like to apply for the main hero spot

*hands resume* :D

lol, just kidding, but yeah, sounds classy, good luck.
What size sprites do you need? I have a big zip file of game sprites around here somewhere. I need to know what size you need them to be tho?

You could e-mail me or PM me too.
Darkfox: Don't worry, you'll be a main character. (If I can find/make a character and a battle sprite for you), but due to the fact that it's my little creation, I'm gonna be the main character. (No one has a problem with that, do they?)