Join our server on Discord

Ryokumon gets better on the tablet
Ryokumon Wrote:the second thing about Ryokumon (me) is he (me) is suposed to be a male Renamon. if a speices was so much diffrent from each other in the gender there would be no species because a male wouldn't know what a female looked like or vice versa. if i wanted to completely redesign Renamon into my own character i could have made myself a little to complex to draw. my logic is: Taste, Talent and Logic. if you dont have those in mind with a character you have a lot of super heros wandering around with to many abillities not enough weaknesses and complicated figures that make no sense.

>o.o< now that i have completely just babbled....

Ryoku

Ok, I see what your going for now. I didn't know you were intentionally going for a male renamon. I was under the impression that it was just a random FMD with its own concept. Since this is the case, please disregard my earlier comment; I now understand what your idea was. TTL, very good plan to follow; I don't see that very often, I've seen so many Mary Sue's it makes me sick.
Ryoku: i like it a lot :) . It seems to be something like what i asked you to do some time ago. About that, when i came to see what happened with the draw the post was gone, if you did it, could you tell me where to find if. Ah... something else... try to eat a little more man, you are too skinny.

your friend and fan:

Resu, the argentine fox.