Join our server on Discord

Ryokumon gets better on the tablet
Ryokumon from a posture model to a sketch to a colored pic. this was a venture into boardum land yet again =P

Ryoku
~_~ well i take it i'm some kind of slop artists with the lack of comments. oh well *soon to be deleted excess thread*

Ryoku
Well, i like the pic man, don't feel sad, it happens.
I like it.
The sketch itself is very good; I really like the details added in places, like the rings in Ryokumon's left hand. They are a nice touch and remove the simplicity the picture may have seemed to have. Adding more lines to emphasize the fur would help, though, especially in the tail.
Colouring is quite good too. I think the yellow colour of the body is a bit too dull, but otherwise I can't spot many flaws. The shading is good, and the different purples used are a nice addition. Try using a bit of white in the grey spots.
I'm not sure if I like the background. It helps to highlight Ryokumon's stats, but it also makes the sketch itself stand out too much. I suggest just using a light colour instead of white; maybe a simple pattern too.
The sketch in the background didn't turn out as good, admittedly. More shadows there would certainly do the job.
That's all I have to say. Keep up the good work, and don't let the lack of reviews discourage you!
I would have replied earlier, but I went on a hike into the dangers of the forest lol.

Anyways man, I think it looks pretty cool, sort of don't like the greyish fur, but I dunno, thats just my opinion, other than that it looks vibrant and nicely done, congrats.
I came home today with a bad back from work.

I sat down all comfortable in my chair and looked at your image.

I reacted by jumping for joy and going "Coooo...OW!! MOTHERFUCKER!!"

I'm now in bed. DAMN YOU!!
well for the record, I do have a gray underbelly ^_^

*twitches ears*

as well as eartips and paws =D

Ryoku
It's very well drawn, I like it a lot. But for the sake of creativity, it's basically just Renamon with a ying-yang on the forehead. However, that is a whole different thing all together. I really do like it, keep up the good work.
the second thing about Ryokumon (me) is he (me) is suposed to be a male Renamon. if a speices was so much diffrent from each other in the gender there would be no species because a male wouldn't know what a female looked like or vice versa. if i wanted to completely redesign Renamon into my own character i could have made myself a little to complex to draw. my logic is: Taste, Talent and Logic. if you dont have those in mind with a character you have a lot of super heros wandering around with to many abillities not enough weaknesses and complicated figures that make no sense.

>o.o< now that i have completely just babbled....

Ryoku
Nah your very much so right Ryoku, your TTL system does make quite a bit of sense, I espically hate Mary-sue characters....but either way, in the ways of renamon, this guy kicks some ass lol.