Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who's the most powerful Mega Level Anti-Hero Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beelzemon
38.10%
8 38.10%
BlackWarGreymon
61.90%
13 61.90%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Beelzemon or BlackWarGreymon, who'd win?
According to DW3 RPG, BKWG is weak against water. So he might need to hit him with some water attack. And BKWG's Terra Destroyer is Darkness elemental, so it won't do much damage to Beelzemon.
Man, this looks difficult....
Beelzemon's bullets lost their effect on Gallantmon's armor after a while, so they probably couldn't bust through BlackWarGreymon's. However, some precisely aimed shots to the unarmored areas would cripple BlackWarGreymon, and from there it would be easy for Beelzemon. If BlackWarGreymon decides to stay in the air and just throw down Tera Destroyers or come down with Black Tornados, Beelzemon would be screwed. If Beelzemon has his Blaster Mode on, that would even the flight problem, but BlackWarGreymon would still be more powerful in other ways. I guess that's what it comes down to, BlackWarGreymon has the greater strength and firepower (enough to destroy Destiny Stones), but there are ways Beelzemon could win if he could outsmart BlackWarGreymon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The dragon mage Wrote:everyone is stoppable. The dream of the invincibilty (right word?) is nothing more than illusion. Everybody has a weak point. You might like to imagine BWG as invincible, but he isn't. No one is it.

And end of story? I will hear more *pouts*

Maybe you are righth but still BlackWarGreymon is more powerful then Beelzemon
I have say Blackwargreymon as well. Mostly for his air manueveralbility. Other then that it is more or less a gut feeling. Other than that the winner would be whoever had the more noble or inoble goal, and if the goals were tied some mutual enemy would probably show up and beat both of them.
Evil I'll say it again.
Terra Destroyer= Dark elemental.
Beelzemon= strong against dark elementals.

BK Wargreymon= weak against Water elementals.
Beelzemon= would cost nothing to him to absorb the powers of a Water Elemental Digimon and use it on him.

And if not, easier task:
Beelzemon's Soul Plunder from DW3 RPG. No need to worry of piercing armors, or elemental resistence. Would kill him in just one blow.