Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who's the most powerful Mega Level Anti-Hero Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beelzemon
38.10%
8 38.10%
BlackWarGreymon
61.90%
13 61.90%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Beelzemon or BlackWarGreymon, who'd win?
Okay, let's imagine BlackWarGreymon meets Beelzemon, and a battle ensues. Who do you think would be the winner? And of course, give your reasons on why the one you chose would win. I know most people will probably choose Beelzemon, and give as a reason "because he's just too cool, rides a bike and has guns". Sorry, people, but I want real reasons. Wink

Myself, I chose BlackWarGreymon, he'd beat up Beelzemon. Why? Here are the reasons:

First of all, BlackWarGreymon wears armor on all the vital areas of his body, and as we learned from the anime, it just can't be penetrated unless it's something extremely powerful, and even then, it could simply just crack. If Beelzemon's claws and gunshots never went through Gallantmon's armor, there is no way they can go through BlackWarGreymon's.

And yet, another more important reason. BlackWarGreymon fought against WarGreymon to a tie, and the help of Imperialdramon was needed to finally beat BWGreymon. While Beelzemon gave trouble to Gallantmon, it took the simple help of Guardromon, a champion level, to take down Beelzemon. Meaning, it took a mega and a champion to beat Beelzemon, while it took 2 megas to beat BWGreymon. I guess that says enough?

Also, if you remember correctly, Beelzemon grew stronger each time he absorbed a digimon. After having absorbed a whole lot of Chrysalimon, an Infermon, Leomon, Chatsuramon and Makuramon, Beelzemon was taken down by just one Mega and one Champion. While BWGreymon had to be beat by 2 Megas, and he gave them all that fight without even needed to absorb anything, without any need whatsoever to boost his strength.

Anyway, come on, even after the biker digimon gains wings and that cannon thing, BWGreymon can still beat up Beelzemon. Just how long does it take BWGreymon to charge and shoot his Terra Destroyer attack? That takes him about five seconds or less, compared to the time it takes Beelzemon to make those symbols, charge his cannon, then fire it. In the time it would take Beelzemon to charge that cannon, BWGreymon will have sliced him to ribbons

So, there goes, all the reasons why Beelzemon just cannot stand any chance against BlackWarGreymon. What do you guys think?
Depends. If Beez can shoot out BWG's eyes...
Beezlemon would surely win.

[size=2]\"Palmon, please help me before they pierce my manhood!\" Patamon shouted painfully.

Well, Ruhe, you did seem to forget mentioning any good reason on why and how he'd win. Wink
BlackWargreymon still has a kind heart, he was asking about the meaning of life. He did not wish to kill for no reason. In season 2, he has so many chances to finish off the Digidestined Digimon, but he did not do so.

Beezlemon killed for power without mercy. The following pic is a good example. So when a Digimon with kind hearted vs. a Digimon without mercy, the result is obvious.

Beezlemon fought without any mercies.
why ........... ok ... watch the episode claled Shadow of the Beast King
ep 48
in there you will find the most FARKING amount of power displayed in the entire series ... the amount of pure rage and raw energy beelzemon lashes out towards the dreaper is just ... well it`s the best ep in the entire series ...... his fist of the beast king would literaly shatter any piece of armour his oponent might have with the amount of force he put behind it ...... remember he fucked up d reapah`s total defence

and ... he looks cool
BlackWarGreymon is the best Mega Digimon.
I honesly think BWG would win, he seems to have the overall power, not too mention the fact that if and when he flips out, he'd probably total Beelzemon...but lets not count the leather clad biker out, As elvarian pointed out he himself did show a good amount of power, but I'm not sure how to compare it to BWG's attacks during the destiny stone destruction and the fight between him and those other losers lol....anyways toodles.
I'd say they're evenly matched where it comes down to writer's preference/necessity of who'd win if done in a fanfict.

Black War Greymon's assests: armor and Terra Destoyer

Beelzebumon: Standard mode... err... Well, he'd have to be the merciless bastard Zhuqiaomon made him into to stand a chance where he'd use any tactics necessary.

Beelzebumon Blaster Mode: Superior flying ability (BWG hovers more than actually flies), speed, and BF Blaster he carries. As long as BBM keeps battle at distance and fires his blaster and dodges BWG's Terra Destroyer which takes longer to activate the standard blaster attack, BBM would eventually wear down BWG enough to win... IF he fought that way. Impmon perfers to fight up close and personal, which gives BWG the advantage. In the end it comes down to the blaster, if Beelzebumon can use it effectively, he wins; however if he doesn't or Black War Greymon destroys it, BWG wins.
BUMP on this poll.

Hazan, buddy, you used our chat on the situation for this poll, eh? Great poll, dude. ^_^

Oh, first I must mention, Ruhe, when did BWG was actually merciful? If I recall, he only protected a flower, that's about it. Also, I think we're all talking on a battle of skill, power, strengths and weaknesses, not in the characters' personality.

I don't need to mention why BWG would beat up the extremely lame and uncool Mad Max wannabe, as Hazan up there mentioned all reasons. Also, BWG has more of a rage in battle, he does excellent at both long and close range, and constantly uses both styles to his advantage in battle.

Also, as Hazan mentioned, even if Beelzemon manages to use that ultra powerful cannon of his, BWG has enough speed not only to evade, but also to shoot his attacks (which takes no time at all and cover a huge range) and even get up close for some slashing time. Sorry, but I disagree with Lord Archive, because BWG clearly has the advantage in the sky, because I don't consider those showings of speed and manouverability in the air as mere hovering. On the other hand, Beelzemon would have the advantage on the ground due to his motorcycle, but even so, BWG is smart enough to keep the battle in the sky.

See now, I mentioned good reasons on who'd win and didn't go just for looks only, like most people do. You know, I think this actually illustrates why these people like that lame-ass biker wannabe. These kids, they only like the evil killers, they think mercy is a drawback and being a merciless killer is a virtue, and if they have a design that looks "badass ™", these kids will suck it up and refuse to listen to reason. You know that if that battle had taken place on the show, and BWG handed Beelzemon's ass to him, they'd all be complaining that it shouldn't have happened that way.

Think about that, eh? Take care, all. ^_^