Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who's the most powerful Mega Level Anti-Hero Digimon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beelzemon
38.10%
8 38.10%
BlackWarGreymon
61.90%
13 61.90%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Beelzemon or BlackWarGreymon, who'd win?
I would say it is a draw.

depending who is able making his attack successful against the other.

and I like both very much, so it's ahrd for me to decide.
Hmm, obviously because of my name, I would say Blackwargreymon. I have to agree about the preference part, because both Blackwargreymon and Beelzemon both become good in the end. Oh well, I still say Blackwargreymon.
I just say: BWG's Supernova Blast (Episode 30, Ultimate Anti-Hero ^_^)
BlackWarGreymon would endup the winer.
His teradesroyer attack is too destructive I mean a just like a nuke explosion. Not even mentioning th shild.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:BlackWarGreymon would endup the winer.
His teradesroyer attack is too destructive I mean a just like a nuke explosion. Not even mentioning th shild.

I just said, BWG's SuperNova Blast :D
Quote:I know most people will probably choose Beelzemon, and give as a reason "because he's just too cool, rides a bike and has guns". Sorry, people, but I want real reasons.
He'd win cuz he's cool, rides a cool bike, has guns and wears black leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if not against BK Wargreymon, he'd certainly win a place in my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*disappears in a puff of smoke like a ninja, leaving a flower petal*
I've found my answer. Beez would just do to BWG what he did to Leomon.

Seriously. BWG didn't last long after a blast to the torso either.
BWG lost his power, coz he was build from the black towers. so with every black tower they destroyed, the weaker the mon became. it's a shame though, coz he's stronger than they suppose in the series.

Beelzemon often gets named as weak, but that's plain wrong. He's a very strong Digimon and that's true.

Still under the right circumstances it'd be a draw between both, but it'd be a very interesting fight though. They've the ability to destroy each other.
What are you talking about BlackWarGreymon is onstopabl. I mean when he foght with Paildramon, Silfimon and Shakuwomon he semed as thou he wuld loose but he stil had enough power to fight back.
And wen he thought with WarGreymon and Impirialdramon he stil survived. HE IS Twisted UNSTOPABLE Twisted end of story :!:
everyone is stoppable. The dream of the invincibilty (right word?) is nothing more than illusion. Everybody has a weak point. You might like to imagine BWG as invincible, but he isn't. No one is it.

And end of story? I will hear more *pouts*