Join our server on Discord

UPDATED!! Kharon's August Contest - WITH SCORES!
Kharon said there's no limit on length, so Mega Lemons should also be allowed.

Another thing; does the winner get a request fic from you with any pairing they want, Kharon? You didn't mention anything of the sort, but I feel obliged to ask since it's the most common "gift" for all the contests held on this board.
Well, I only know few english ones (June is sixt, aye?) like January, December. That's it. Twisted We use Finnish names in this folllowing order, aswell as how they would translate into english.

Tammikuu (Oakmonth. lol )
Helmikuu (Pearlmonth :D )
Maaliskuu (Earthlymonth Twisted )
Huhtikuu (No idea :? )
Toukokuu (Again, no idea)
Kes
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Mirror in the Mon is up to the mid-20's. At this rate, it should be done in time. I'm planning on breaking 100, and its part one of a trilogy.
As it stands, I'm currently bogged down with my own lemons plus the request from my last contest. So what I'm going to do is try to offer a more substantial prize, if I can afford one by the end of August. Details as to the prize(s) will come when I announce the results.

As for orgies, as long as there is no crossbreeding and the story is primarily a romance, they're fine.

Noto, I'm sort of looking forward to Mon in the Mirror, since Renamon is my favorite Digimon, but a megalemon might be asking a bit much of judges. Especially a 100+ page megalemon. Besides which, that could bias the judges if they know you're planning a huge story and they get it... I am trying for unbiased judging.

So I'd be glad to get a chance to read Mon in the Mirror, but at the same time, I would personally advise that it not be your contest entry, since it would slow down judging. Not that I'll prevent you from using it, just advising that it not be used.

Keep up the work guys.
let me be a jugde please
I want to enter but I was thinking of a story with two hybrid's being romantic with each other, does this fit within the parameters of the contest :?:
Well I sent in my entry an hour before the big blackout so I saved my ass there. I just want to know when the judging will end because I won't be here for the next about 12 days so I might not be around when the winners are announced. Anyway, whole is, if that by some wild, impossible stretch of the imagination I somehow, through a pure miracle win and this all happens before the 26 or 27, I'm not answering. The end. I was gonna say something else but I forgot, ah well.
I know you said you didn't want MITM, but I really need the plublicity. Trust me, it'll be good enough so that the judges can breeze right through it ;)

It'll be done on time.
fatpat --
Results will be posted once all of the entries are judged, which should be done by 31 August. I can't give an exact date, but the 31st or 1st of September will be the latest the results go up.

Noto --
I didn't say I don't want it, I only advised against it since the length you suggested it being is rather much for a contest entry. Aside from that: Publicity is marketing, and this contest isn't about marketing your work, it's about challenging your skills.

And I hope it will be done on time, since "on time" leaves you only three more days.

I currently have two entries for the contest, folks, you know who you are. If you still plan to enter, you have about three-four days to get it in to me.

As a reminder, the submission should be sent to kharonalpha@hotpop.com
-- labeled "AUGUST CONTEST"
-- Have the story attached in .DOC, .TXT, .RTF, or .HTM format.
-- The body of the message must contain the Title and Author of the story, submissions not containing the Title and Author in the body of the email will be ignored.

good luck to everyone.
Contest submissions are now closed and the judges will detemine the results! However before that, a few points must be made.

POINT 1
On 1 July, 2003, I received the first entry for the contest, a story titled 'Love Story'. The first line introduces it:

... This was supposed to be a "romantic" lemon for one contest ...

If you are the author of this lemon, you have until Monday to contact me, or else this lemon will be disqualified.

POINT 2
I received one entry with a blank file, titled 'Chronosphere'. I have already alerted the entrant, but this is a more public notice. You have until noon tomorrow to submit the proper version of the story (no blank file) or your entry will be disqualified.

POINT 3
All entries are to be scored by August 30. If any judge fails to score any entry it will be given an automatic score of 75/100.

Reward
The reward for this contest is (as always) being listed at the top of the DaD Author's page until the end of the next contest (October Halloween/Tragedy contest). The additional reward is a request lemon, which may take some time to complete. I intend to complete all my outstanding requests before the end of the October contest, and since I will (hopefully) have a job by then, I hope to offer a better reward for the October contest, in addition to the request lemon.