Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you want a tail?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes-their great!
92.59%
75 92.59%
No-They look really bad
7.41%
6 7.41%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do u want a tail?
GabumonFan Wrote:Not only do I wan't a tail, I would rather be a male renamon (arn't they called renomon).

Same here.
Yeah, I would want one, but only if I could have the rest of the package (I don't think a human boy with an animal tail would be very popular in society). As for what kind, it would probably be a prehensile cat tail, probably black in color.

Besides looking cool, what other reasons would you want a tail? For me, I think I could use it like a third arm, kind of like how Gatomon does with her's. Not to mention it would be good for tripping someone from out of nowhere.
GabumonFan Wrote:Not only do I wan't a tail, I would rather be a male renamon (arn't they called renomon).

That's what I'd want, though I'd probably be my fanmade digimon, Zorromon. *swishes his red fox tail*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
TAILS ARE AWESOME!!! I have always wanted one and I am not joking......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
cboy Wrote:Yeah, I would want one, but only if I could have the rest of the package (I don't think a human boy with an animal tail would be very popular in society).

Good point.
I'd love a tail. That would be cool. I'd want a long one that I can use to pick stuff up. Among other things Wink .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Among other things Wink .

lol
I know what you mean!
Yep, *Starts playing a game using his tail.* other things.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*grabs a Pie with my own blue lizard tail* AMAZING!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tails are good and I want to have one so i can play with things in bed with it... >.> hehehe
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds