Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you want a tail?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes-their great!
92.59%
75 92.59%
No-They look really bad
7.41%
6 7.41%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do u want a tail?
So the big question.....DO you want a tail!? Plz list what type and why ya love thoughs great things :D My ones id pick are a Renamon tail (oh god damn she looks hot with that tail) or a bone tail to freak out though little kids :D.
Weird poll, but interesting question. I think a tail would be cool as hell. I'd like some kind of scaly lizard tail, or maybe the jagged black one that the xenomorphs in the Alien movies have.
Hell yeah i'd like a tail!

a spiky lizard tail with short stegasaurus type of spikes at the end of it would be tight to have.
I want a tail because all Digi/Pokemon with a tail looked cute.

He squeezed his tentacle
I would get a tail as well, but unlike a poke or lizard, I'd go for...hmm, what would me...darkfox, look for in a tail...probably dark...and something foxish lol. ;)

Well yeah, I'd get a fox tail, but I'd prefer it to be Black then a tuft of white at the bottom like alot of fox tails, I'd also want ears.
Yeah I'd want a tail.
^_^ Yes'um. Tails are yummiful. I would like something long, fluffy or bushy if possible. Even though being me, I'd get it stuck in between something XDDD Im aiming for long canine tails, or kitty tails (Tigers, ocelots, jaguarundis ect) for that matter. Seems as if everyone so far would like a tail XD
Wolf :) well... the grayish one... think this would look great... ok ok... more hair to brush each morning... but who cares? :)
XD HAIL THE WOLF LOVERS! *is one* ... o_o; Yeah, a wolfish tail would be great. I have hair so big my friends call it an afro already (even though it looks nothing like one) Im not sure if I can even brush my tail so often XD Oh well, I'll go get it stuck in between spaces. *does as such even though no tail is present*
Long lion tail to match my ears of course. 'Bout five foot long, black with a flame shaped tuft of wavy dark brown hair on the end (to match my real hair)

Has to be prehensal too because possoms are cool. 8)