Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you want a tail?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes-their great!
92.59%
75 92.59%
No-They look really bad
7.41%
6 7.41%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do u want a tail?
No, I wouldn't want a tail. It'd cover my perfect ass. Besides, I'd look like a freak. What would the chicks think?
Think about what you could do with a monkey tail that you can control like a hand.
What's wrong with getting them slammed in the doors or attacked by dogs? That's 50% of the good thing about tails!
Monkey tail like a hand- sweet-
I'm sure you could do a lot with a monkey tail. Free up your hands.
That would rock, but I'd still want a bushy wolf or dog tail. I'm sure that would be nice to tease a girl with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe but not as good as a fully prehensile tail. If you know how they look then you get it.
Hmm, a monkey tail that can grab stuff, or a fluffy tail that I can tickle a girl with? I'm still gonna go with the wolf tail.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Sarcasm]You know what would be awesome? A Stegosaurus tail, so can Kill people without moving my arms.[/Sarcasm]
tails rule! i'd have a med sized Renamon tail for getting an unfair advantage in fights and great for snuggling XD
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
How would a medium sized renamon tail give you an unfair advantage in a battle!? It'd be more like a hindrance and a disadvantage!

[Sample Scene]

You: (Evades enemy's grasp and evades to my right/left/above me.)

Enemy: (Grabs your tail and slams you on the ground over and over again, breaking your bones)

You: (Dies a slow horrible death.)

[End Scene]

(Monitor Darkens and "The More You Know" Flashes up.)

See?