Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is metalica still good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
62.50%
5 62.50%
Yes
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Metalica *sigh*
*pokes Metalica* Yeah... dead..
Everythin's gotta die sooner or later. It's just their time.

*plays Star Wars Imperial March by them*
lol Daemon....
yeah, their carrier is dead
Very dead... Dead as a doornail...
The metallica time line

*Ride the lightening (Amazing)
*One ( :o SDFJKDFJLKEJKLMAKLCMAWLMC!!!!)

*MASTER OF PUPPETTES (HOLY SHIT AMAZINGNESS!)
*Black Album (Nawwwww, metallic isn't selling out.....are they? *Gulp*...Hell NO this still kicks ass!)

*Whiskey in the Jar (Man they've still got it)
Metallica covers Bob Seagers' Turn the page(I think i just wet my pants...)

*LOAD IS MADE* (........no comment...)
*The band releases the next cd, re-load making it seam as if this would be redemption* (Well it wasn't :cry: )

Not in perfect order i know... The metallic story is a sad one...Metallica has been dead to me for a long time.
Yeah, you pretty much have their timeline down right.. and now i don't know much about them nowadays, haven't heard much about them or nothing.. so their pretty dead..
Quote:The metallica time line

*Ride the lightening (Amazing)
*One ( SDFJKDFJLKEJKLMAKLCMAWLMC!!!!)

*MASTER OF PUPPETTES (HOLY SHIT AMAZINGNESS!)
*Black Album (Nawwwww, metallic isn't selling out.....are they? *Gulp*...Hell NO this still kicks ass!)

*Whiskey in the Jar (Man they've still got it)
Metallica covers Bob Seagers' Turn the page(I think i just wet my pants...)

*LOAD IS MADE* (........no comment...)
*The band releases the next cd, re-load making it seam as if this would be redemption* (Well it wasn't )

Not in perfect order i know... The metallic story is a sad one...Metallica has been dead to me for a long time.
You forgot the first album, the one with the best title, "Kill 'Em All". The reason you forgot it was because most of the tracks (with "The Four Horsemen" and "Seek & Destroy" being exceptions) were nothing special for a metal band. They expanded their range for the next album, "Fade To Black" being the prime example. For the "Black Album", they completely reinvented themselves, moving away from pure metal, and more towards something everyone could appreciate. Some people call this "selling out", I call it quality improvement and versatility. They reached the peak of versatility with "Load", which is why it's my favorite album. Tracks like "Ain't My Bitch" and "Wasting My Hate" kicked ass coherently (for a change), and "Hero Of The Day" was moving (I could relate to it). Think about the effort that went into writing the music and lyrics for these tracks, and compare it to something like "Metal Militia". "Metal Militia" is more metallic, but "Load" is quality. "Reload" wasn't bad either, more of the same. The problem with "St. Anger" was that they reverted back to some contortion of pure metal. They got lazier with their writing than they'd ever been. The ability of a band to expand from its roots is its true measure. This is why The Offspring are my favorite band. They went from pure punk to punk/grunge/alternative/metal/comedy over the course of 7 albums and 15 years.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah with the time the ideas leave the people I think