Join our server on Discord

Poll: Reboot the Digiartist Domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FACE IT, THIS PLACE IS DEAD.
Well... They'll do anything if you pay them. Which might explain a lot of the doujins they make.
Yeah, but still I felt kinda unfair that journal he made asking for comic scripts ideas.

He surely those ideas he chosed he will put them on his paid sites so he will get money. He protected himself by choosing only what it was of his liking and that didn't need much drawing effort, but what about the people who wasted time posting their ideas only to get them rejected without valid reasons most of the times?

He rejected a Biyomon/Hawkmon comic just because he isn't into birds o.o
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'd be up for a total reboot. It's been almost a year since i last checked in and I'm surprised that this site has been taken down, yet. I miss all the old RP friends and partners that I made here and, alas...they have all abandoned me and disappeared. It may be a lost cause, but I'd like to have this site totally redone, revamped and reconstructed.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah. That's the thing about this place. It doesn't go down. And it's not forgotten either.
Well at this point we've talked a lot and the general consensus is that a reboot should be done. Yet with that in mind I don't think any real progress has been made in making said reboot happen. LP, you're good with technical stuff, is there anything you can do to assist? Also in regards to this board in particular I can't help but notice every single day at least one new member signs up despite the lag in activity and the anti-auto fill-ins we set up. So why do people even bother signing up if they don't ever, ever plan on making a post?

Just another mystery I guess. I checked out FurAffinity since I posted last, its a host to mostly art but I've come across some written works there too. I have my hands full where I currently post, not to mention some active people over on FA I'd rather not draw attention to so I'm content with what I'm doing currently. I would personally love to see a new site design with brand new state of the art features. If anything I'd be the first one to submit some stuff. Like with the new admins here when the originals all went AWOL, someone has to stand up to bat to take the first swing. Please, someone, anyone, work on something, anything to make this happen.
I think a lot of those people are bots.
Right now I can't do much since I'm still without pc :(
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alright, good news! After a slight delay because of life stuff, I have a beta ready that should be ready by Sunday. It's not perfect, BUT it'll be functional. The main things with it are that users can upload their own stuff without admin ntervention, and they get their own gallery. Unfortunately right now that's only for art though - I need to do some more work to get lemnons working properly (anything with an apostrophe in is a fucking nightmare).

I'll also look into adding a proper search feature so you can look for specific characters too.
Where at? A small start is as good as any.
The Infamous Boss Reo

Didn't this place have a small start at first?