Join our server on Discord

Poll: Reboot the Digiartist Domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FACE IT, THIS PLACE IS DEAD.
You know what? This whole place is officially dead. Yeah, we get the occasional new commenter, but then they disappear just as quickly as they say hi.

I'm putting up a vote to give the site an entire reboot. It's the new year, so why not? And if we cant get a hold of whoever's now currently maintaining the website, I say we just build another one from scratch.

Nobody is honestly missing this place, so why not? I say we start with the board and work our way up from there. Votes, comments, suggestions?
The Infamous Boss Reo

I don't dislike the idea. Can advertise the new forum in my galleries, but before I try to do that- What will the new site be about?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not sure about that. I just don't know what to say about it. But I do also wonder about DMX'es questions. The last one really.
Just a revamped version of the site, honestly, with easier access to content, NEWER content, more frequent updates, and better interaction with users, artists and authors. Also doesn't hurt to put a fresh coat of paint on the place, so to speak.
The Infamous Boss Reo

It'll take some work, but why not? Times have changed, demographics have changed. Nowadays almost(almost, mind you) the only group that still remembers digimon is the furry fandom. Everyone else seems to have just moved on. Good for them, bad for the site in the way. Giving this site an overhaul would potentially bring about new users, new fandoms, and new things for us to enjoy.

...and hopefully stem the tide of those annoying spambots.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
~~~~~~~
IS AGNPH still going strong? Maybe we could follow their example if they are.
The Infamous Boss Reo

Never been to that place. What do they do better than anybody else?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
~~~~~~~
Any clue on what webserver or service they use to keep the website going?
The Infamous Boss Reo