Join our server on Discord

Poll: Reboot the Digiartist Domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FACE IT, THIS PLACE IS DEAD.
Glad people agree. Though that was mostly my issue. Having to go through it all in fiction and art sites.
Forgot to mention this.

Months ago I kinda got into an arguement with bbmbbf. You know, the guy from Palcomix

He started a journal at inkbunny asking for script ideas for digimon comics and he will choose the ones he liked and would make them comics.

Long story short he rejected a comic idea involving Patamon and Gatomon (not by me) which also included TK and Kari because someone posted one with the same characters just changing Patamon for Agumon.

Then the same person whose idea got rejected posted another one but just involving Patamon and a BlackGatomon and he rejected it as well saying that Patamon wasn't an appropriated character for a comic.

He even rejected a XrosWars comic idea but did accept ideas that had Gatomon or Renamon.

I felt that unfair because he didn't stated which characters he wasn't accepting.

What I'm trying to say is that Patamon and other characters get rejected without any valid reasons.

I feel they don't want to take the challenge. Proof of Patamon's rejection in hentai is how some of his mocking names he got did born on hentai fics.

I'm not surprised the Digimon hentai is so slow and boring. There's no day I don't see a Veemon or Renamon or Guilmon or Gatomon drawing on the hentai sites u.u

What I kinda find ironic is that even Gomamon who drags himself on the floor to move gets more hentai than.Patamon or Armadillomon or even Hawkmon u.u

About Gatomon, the problem is that slut portrayal she gets just because of her having that past in which she worse for Myotismon.

The poor kitty rarely gets a romance lemon. It is always her being slutty o.o

That's the reason why I on the lemons I wrote I included romance. To give her a break from the slut treatment.

(Edited for you. H.)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
You oughta write more PataGato then. Or perhaps PataSomething, just to give him a ladiesman angle, while you write Gatomon as a lady looking for romance instead of sex.

That way you can help change perceptions!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Admittedly I only skimread the last few posts (tough time personally with something right now, still working on my revamp though), but perhaps a way around saturation with a few characters might be to have kind of a front-page feature? Artists who want some extra exposure can draw under-done characters to increase their chances of being featured, and it puts them ahead of the queue for all but the most exceptional Renamons, or something like that.

Thoughts?
That's not a bad idea Ubertoast. I bet Renamon can't even sit now after how she gets fucked so much XD
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Haha, sounds good, I'll add it to the to-do list then. I'll probably make it a weekly thing that's voted on among the admins/mods or something (since I know if it were left solely up to me, any LadyDevimon that shows up would win straight away >.>)
(03-02-2014 03:40 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Forgot to mention this.
Glad to know it's not just my issue. But really? Palcomix didn't think Patamon was appropriate? I don't want to throw stones just yet about that site.

I suggested anything from after Tamers. No real idea, just anything after Tamers.
(03-03-2014 02:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Glad to know it's not just my issue. But really? Palcomix didn't think Patamon was appropriate? I don't want to throw stones just yet about that site.

I suggested anything from after Tamers. No real idea, just anything after Tamers.

Yes. bbmbbf himself said it when he rejected a comic idea involving Patamon and BlackGatomon.

Since he was making those comics for free he only was taking ideas that were to his liking.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well I saw some of their Digi Hentai works and surprisingly enough I found a comic called When Boys Ruled the World where they show Patamon doing it with Gatomon. Not to mention Virus Problems, a free comic which showed one shot of Patamon also doing it with Gatomon. So in regards to what you said, LP, what does that really mean with this guy? I'm a bit confused since he has used Patamon in the past.
He used Patamon on those comics because he got paid to do them.

You know, it were comissions.

In the case of that journal he was asking for comic ideas and he would make comics for free with ideas he liked. The thing is that he didn't state which characters he wasn't accepting or what kind of plots he wasn't accepting so it resulted in several ideas rejected.
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions