Join our server on Discord

Poll: Reboot the Digiartist Domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FACE IT, THIS PLACE IS DEAD.
Who could say why the domain changed so much. I'd say the best chance is the amount of time between some seasons. That works with a lot of fandoms.
Admittedly I havn't posted much on my user account, but I've been a lurker for years. I'd be more than happy to host (I run my own webservers) and help out with coding, if people are serious about a reboot. Hell, I'd enjoy it - I enjoy a challenge. The real question is whether you'd be willing to let a relative unknown handle a bunch of stuff to get it going.

Of course, admins here will be made admins on the reboot too, since I was never very active in the community, it doesn't seem right to take all the power and hog it. But I did used to hang out here and at the old DHZ (for which I still have the siterip), so I'd love to do something for a place I enjoyed.

EDIT: Admittedly I'm occasionally forgetful about checking, so if anyone is interested in discussing it, leave a message here or, alternatively, message me on Skype (skepticalhumanist) and I'd be more than happy to answer questions/give details. I guess a group chat wouldn't go amiss for it if more than one other person is interested.
I'm going to assume that nobody has any objections then and get to work. I should probably have something workable by tomorrow night.
You sound like my wife, whenever there's programming to be done she knocks it out within 24 hours. I wish I could code, trying to get her to teach me.

I also wish there was something I could actually do to assist with the efforts on this site. >.<
I thought it was ok. I just didn't know what everyone else thought.
Just saw the site was still up. I can call up some of the old SDP members and ask them to pitch in forum-wise. I'm sure Shadowknight and Crimson Fox would love to see DaD restored, if at least to discuss random lesbian pairings lol

So are we moving to a new site then? I'm a bit lost on what the consensus is on this. Not that there seems to be any.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, if the consensus is move (which is why I waited 3 days before starting anything... was confused myself!) unless someone has the rights to the DAD domain, we'd likely need a new one. I just checked, and the old DHZ domain is free now... I could snag that and use that. In the meantime, I have forum software ready to go (yay!) and am working on mockups of the galleries right now.

EDIT: Correction, DHZ domain is NOT available. That means we'd need a new one.

EDIT 2: A link to the forum might be a good idea. http://concerned-ish.com/forum/ If you're a mod/admin here, let me know when you register and I'll update your priveleges. Temporary URL and I'll likely switch to the same system as is used here soon.
That looks like a good start, Ubertoast. I'll make an account there whenever I'm not feeling like crap.

Still, I like what you're doing; I dunno what I can do to help, but count me in if you want help with keeping the order. Unknown's a very reliable mod as well. In the meantime, I'll drop messages about this plan to my buddies.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
For a place that's dead, there sure is a lot to this thread.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(02-26-2014 01:38 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So are we moving to a new site then? I'm a bit lost on what the consensus is on this. Not that there seems to be any.
Are we?

(02-26-2014 11:59 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: That looks like a good start, Ubertoast. I'll make an account there whenever I'm not feeling like crap.

Still, I like what you're doing; I dunno what I can do to help, but count me in if you want help with keeping the order. Unknown's a very reliable mod as well. In the meantime, I'll drop messages about this plan to my buddies.
I am here until the site goes down permanently. For reasons that have been lost to time.

(02-27-2014 01:12 PM)Wisemon Wrote: For a place that's dead, there sure is a lot to this thread.
But it's the only place there is.