Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop's April Contest Winners and Scores
If you don't want your prize then LA, ok thats fine!

If thats really what you want?

I can't understand why you upset LA I Know CB loved yor lemon most.

But if you really don't want your prizes then fine no lose to me! ^_^

But if you do want the prizes you have won please e-mail me and I will get them out to you!

And I was told I had to have other Judges, never told I had to add up all our scores to make a dection.

And I don't know how long its going to take for Vimmy and Chibi Biyomon to post there scores, I want the prizes sent out soon and before the end of this month.

But since you all feel this way this will be the last time I give away great prizes or host any contest again!

Echo - You droped out of my contest why are you even here talking about this?

Look all I want to do is give the writers what they deserve.

I sent my prizes to Mister Big T, Clarence, and Jono H already. Hazan said he didn't want any prizes so the only ones I have to send are LA's and Togashi's. Then this will all be over!

I know thats what you all want anything i do to be....OVER!
Hiya everybody, been a while!

Just came by really quick to let ya'll know that I might be able to judge the contest entries after all. It might take three to five days, so I hope everybody's got the patience.

Well, about this whole little problem here, I'll post something about the whole thing later (too busy at the moment).
Tankcop, it's not that I don't want the prize, I want to EARN them legitimately.

Having but one judge decide the whole outcome when others were asked to judge as well sounds like the Russians with Olympic Couples Figure Skating. Sure, the Russians got the gold, but did they deserve it?

Looks like either we have a hacker or someone abusing power. Ignore all comments made in red. They certainly weren't mine.
Ah, here I am again. I just know what's gonna happen next, so I'm gonna cut to the chase.

About what happened in this contest, I don't think any of you should be blaming TC for anything other than that problem with the judges. I am now coming clean with the whole truth about this contest and what's behind it.

You see, this little contest wasn't really fully composed by TC to begin with. He originally wanted to try out the contest, but was a bit afraid to do so, considering he knew what he'd ask (his fetishes), but didn't want anybody flaming him, as it's always been the case with most people doing to TC all the time in this board.

You see, TC and I, ever since we met, have become great friends. I see past his kinks and fetishes and see a pretty cool guy and good friend, which lots of you fail to see and do nothing but insult and make fun of him.

Well, I told him to do his contest, and to say he'd give out prices. Thing is, those prizes weren't his, they were mine. I was gonna send the prizes to the winners, and I did.

You see, if there is something I hate, that's bullying. Ever since I was a lurker before I joined, I always saw the same gang-on on who today is one of my best friends ever. He was always being bothered, insulted, the butt of everyone's jokes, and he still is. Well, I'm sick of my friend being bullied.

I made this contest to get back at ya'll. Only two people around here knew, because both are also great friends. Besides that, not even TC there knew about my little joke. I was to send the prices, and made it look as if he had sent them, that was the deal.

Thing is, I sent the good prices to those who deserved them. To the others, I did send prices, but guess what? Hope you guys enjoy those prices, you know who you are once you get them. These little prices are, and let me tell you, BAD! Most of them are not even worth the effort, hell, I didn't even pay money for anything, I got it all for free.

Now, I'm sure most will flame TC for this, so I'll clear right now, TC had no idea of what my intentions were, until just earlier today. So, if you're gonna flame someone, flame me, the only thing he ever did wrong was accidentally messing up the whole thing about the judges.

I don't know what you guys will think of me now, or what will happen, but I know something already. I'm through with bullying, so I had to play a little prank, and I got away with the fact that I got you all to write lemons for TC. Heh, offer prizes and they'll come swarming. As for what's gonna happen now, I don't really care if I get banned, I don't come around here anyway, and I don't care what you guys think of me anyway either, I had my fun already.

Now, I don't know what'll happen to the contest, I hope it runs it's full course now. To those who never did nothing to me, or to bully TC, I hope you don't mind what I did. To you, TC, I hope you can understand why I did all this. I know I tricked you, too, but in the end, I did it to show a lesson to all those who hate your guts for no reason.

Now, don't let this prank of mine ruin the contest. Let it go on, congrats to the winner, whoever it turns out to be.

Ah, that's three mayor pranks I make here, two involging contests. I'm on a roll! XD
I want to apologies for El's prank, and my mistakes as a judge. I feell bad for what I did and I'm sorry.

Lord Archive - it was very rude what you said and I hope things with you and be will work out later on.

And I don't know about any of you but whoever posted those red say's is a very rude person.
Tankcop, I have nothing against you, and I'm not sure what I wrote that you consider rude. If it was the stuff in red, that wasn't me. Everything else was simply my view of how you treated the contest scores and the judges. If the judges knew ahead of time that their scores wouldn't count in final outcome that's fine, but it just seemed very wrong to me to effectively announce 'their scores didn't matter.'

If I came off as being overly rude, I am sorry.
All I have to say to this is: LOL

But seriously, even though I had no idea it'll end like this, I can't say I was utterly stunned. I agree with El Intruder, about how most people hear mistreat Tank and misjudge him just because of his personal fetishes. I've known Tank for a good while, and I can say he's one great guy who I'm happy to have befriended and know better than most. They way most of you treat him so low sickened me ever since I came here and you already know that.

*laughs* But what a prank this was. I can't help but knock myself silly. XD Regardless for the fact that I too fell for it, I don't care. The only reason I entered this contest was because I wanted to give TC a good lemon he'll like, and judging by his score, it seems that I've done just that. A 98?! Damn, it's just two point from being a perfect 100 and I know it wasn't that good! But I'm glad that you did love it Tank ^_^

Now that this contest is over, mine is officially up. Let's see what kind of a disaster it's gonna be…
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go teach someone a lesson. *gives El his noggies of hell* You little devil you! XD
All is forgiven LA. ^_^

and thanks Hazan you and El are my true friends! ^^
Oh yay. Yet another silly prank in a contest. Way to go, El. >_>
Very encouraging for the new people who might wanna participate in a contest.
Well, Hazan's contest is coming up next. Do we have to expect any other silly prank in there, El?
Just asking so I can ignore the thread in advance because I don't really have the time to follow a chaotic thread only to find you at the end declaring that it's just another prank. And seeing as El is your friend, the chance of this happening isn't non-existent.
This is SERIOUSLY screwed up.
I don't even have the slightest idea how you can all post that as explanations. "Oh, if you don't want the prizes, just tell me so, you don't have to be rude about it" and "It was just a praaaank" just don't cut in.
I have nothing against Tank or El or hell, anyone else involved in this, but I find this completely unacceptable. Like Neko said, some people just wanted to compete; ruining a whole contest, and a popular one at that, to get back at people or satisfy personal desires without even taking into account that there were people that wanted a simple, FAIR contest is downright immature.
So, the judges are going to work their ass off for no reason, the contest is going to be judged by one person, and whether the prizes are going to be sent or not depends on the contestants. LET'S ALL LAUGH AT THE PRANK.
The fact that I'm not even competing in this and still go against the "mind your own business" should say something about it.