Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop's April Contest Winners and Scores
Nice job with embarrasing everyone with your shit. ><

This was a diffecult contest to score and choice a winner. In my eyes you are all winners. Your all great!

I will post 1st to 8th place.

1st Place: Lord Archive, "Baby Play"
Plot: 20 - Incredable dose not even begin to tell how kick ass this is!
Character Depth: 20 - Amazing.
Lemon Scene: 20 - Nonstop cock Pleasing Action! ^_^
Writing Quality: 20 - Outstanding.
Grammer: 10 - Perfect.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 9 - Best baby use ever, could use more details in the spanking scenes.
Total: 99

2nd Place: Hazan, "How do you like your Ice Cream?"
Plot: 20 - I loved how the use of Ice Cream reminded me of my own lemon using Peanut Butter.
Character Depth: 20 - All the Characters acted exactly as they have on the show.
Lemon Scene: 20 - Intence sexaul scenes. I can I was never once bored! ^_^
Writing Quality: 19 - A few line here and there all in all great.
Grammer: 10 - No Misspelled words.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 9 - Outstanding use of both diaper & spanking in this lemon.
Total: 98

3rd Place: Togashi, "Midnight Samba"
Plot: 20 - Nice plot with Henry gives Susie some of same treatment she gave Terriermon.
Character Depth: 20 - Perfect.
Lemon Scene: 20 - Very Pleasing, I love a good incest lemon.
Writing Quality: 20 - Amazing.
Grammer: 7 - A few misspelled word here and there.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 7 - Great baby use, spanking part could have been better and longer.
Total: 94

4th Place: Jono H, "Naughty Baby?"
Plot: 20 - Loved how well the idea of Ruki losing her memories was used so well.
Character Depth: 20 - Both back gorund stories as well as all characters acted perfectly.
Lemon Scene: 20 - I have never seen a Ruki/Kenta lemon done this well.
Writing Quality: 18 - Incredable.
Grammer: 9 - Amazing.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 9 - the use of both diaper and spanking blew me away! ^_^
Total: 96

5th Place: Mister Big T, "Braindead Dildoes and anal stereoids! OH YES!"
Plot: 18 - Very nice, I find the Alien's interest in the baby to be very intersting.
Character Depth: 13 - A bit out of character, but all in all good.
Lemon Scene: 20 - Total Sweetness! ^_^
Writing Quality: 18 - A few things could have been better, all in all great work.
Grammer: 8 - Some words need some work, yet its very good.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 5 - Modrate use of both diaper and spanking scenes.
Total: 82

6th Place: Mister Big T, "LARGER THAN LIFE BABY!"
Plot: 17 - A very odd plot indeed, yet it was very entertaining.
Character Depth: 10 - They all acted a bit out of character.
Lemon Scene: 20 - I was never bored! ^_^
Writing Quality: 15 - Lopmon is not a dog Pokemon! >_<
Grammer: 5 - Needs some improvements here and there.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 7 - Outstanding spanking scenes, yet the diaper scenes could have been better.
Total: 74

7th Place: Clarence, (no title)
Plot: 17 - I liked the friendly relationship between Terriermon & Impmon.
Character Depth: 20 - All characters acted as exactly as they do on the show.
Lemon Scene: 0 - No sex.
Writing Quality: 20 - Truly Outstanding.
Grammer: 9 - Only a very few misspelled words.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 6 - Modrate use of both diaper & spankings.
Total: 72

8th place: Mister Bing T, "Moster sized penises and anal nymphs! Oh my!"
Plot: 16 - A odd yet action packed story.
Character Depth: 10 - They acted out of character, yet it was very nice.
Lemon Scene: 10 - Very little, but still worth a good read.
Writing Quality: 17 - Very nice work.
Grammer: 7 - Just a few mistakes made.
Diaper & Spanking Scenes: 5 - Intresting diaper test, the spanking scene could have been better.
Total: 65

Thats all of them thank to everyone that entered.

I'm still waiting on Vimmy and Chibi Biyomon's scores. El Intruder will not be posting a score since he has to much school work to do.

I will need all the winners to e-mail me there names and mailing address to me so I can send you prizes out to you ASAP. tankcop@attbi.com

and once again thanks to you all for your hard work.
I got Mister Big T and Clarence's Mailing address and there prizes are being sent out to them tomorrow!

I need the others names and mailing address to send your things out ASAP.
Quote:I'm still waiting on Vimmy and Chibi Biyomon's scores. El Intruder will not be posting a score since he has to much school work to do.
Quote:CONGRATES TO LORD ARCHIVE THIS MONTHS CONTEST WINNER! ^_^
How can we have a winner if we don't have all the results?
The other scores are mostly for show!

My score is the final score!

This was MY contest! :P
Dude, that is sort of rude, to pick judges to do a job that doesn't have meaning? Sorry to everyone else, but it sounds like a royal screw job to me.
Errrrrrrrrrrr...
I'm at a lack of words, so I just fully agree with Darkfox there...
I'm going to get my tongue cut off later, I know...

My main problem with that decision is not the other judges' lack of importance on the matter in hand, although that too is serious because of the hours they have to spend reading and reviewing the fanfics. What troubles me the most is that the winners are chosen based on just one opinion. The results are nowhere near reflective of the stories' quality that way, since Vimmy, El Intruder and Chibi Biyomon would have probably ranked differently.
"It was my contest" is not reason enough, because there are many other people holding contests of their own that don't request their opinion be final. If we are talking about the prizes being sent out, I think those should only be counted as an extra reason for more people to enter, not as a reason to label the contest as yours.

I'll shut up now.
Personally, I'd prefer it that the final winner is decided by all the judges, not just one. The entire reason to have multiple judges is because different people have different views on what is good and what is not. By having more than one judge, the agreed upon winner would be the best entry, not the judge's pick.

If the combined scores from the other judges don't result with me being in first place, I don't want it.

And if the other judges scores weren't going to mean anything, why did you ask for judges in the first place? If you stated from the start only your scores count, then none of this would be an issue.
Tank, why is it to me that this contest just seemed to satisfy your own perversions? like no offence and all, but when the criteria is as strict as it was, seems like this wasn't anymore of a contest then just you paying for people to come up with some high quality literature that you seem to have taken advantage of...

and Lord Archive, please don't take this as me dumping on you for winning, you are indeed a very talented author, I just feel that you guys got used here.
Darkfox, it's not much explotation if you're fully aware of it. Half the reason I entered was for the prizes, the other half was the challenge of doing diapers and not using Shuichon as the reason.

As for being paid to write something? I have no problem with that.

Writing on commission does have merits. Hell, I may start working on an original fict in hope of selling it and becoming published. (It'd be a cheap romance novel, but it'd still get my foot in the door.)

If someone can get me episode 27 of .hack//SIGN subtitled, they can request anything they want me to write as long as I'm familiar with the series in question.