Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 25 (79)
Well if you drop the epilogue, 02 isn't that bad.
(03-27-2012 01:45 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well if you drop the epilogue, 02 isn't that bad.

Thankfully, Hunters' ending didn't go ala 02 epilogue, seeing that this installment did not drew much appeal to many fans.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(03-27-2012 01:45 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well if you drop the epilogue, 02 isn't that bad.

I still think that using every Digimon is slightly better than being killed by kids with cell phones, mind you.

Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Ok then. That works.
Here we are, last one. And I actually did this for all of them even if some didn't like it or I didn't even know if anyone read these. ...I might not do this again next series. Now to wait for a dub.

Remembered what happened last time? Ryouma betrayed everyone and hit Taiki and Omega Shoutmon with the Brave Snatcher so he can't fight with the other Goggles. Tagiru is mad but suddenly, Ryouma doesn't know what he did. And Astamon throws him to Arresterdramon saying how he's done with "this one". Also an attack that knocks almost everyone away and breaks Tagiru's goggles.

So... It was Astamon who was Quartzmon all along. And he shows this by Nightmare Fueling into an Angel from Evangelion. I'll pause so those watching can change their pants. ...Ok Hope you had a fresh pair of underpants. Anyway, Quartzmon was controlling Ryouma this whole time and as Astamon. Most of the time since he was Psychemon very few times. Darn. I hope the freaky movements it does while explaining how Astamon was the first to fall into the Quartz and that's why he had the form didn't creep you out too much. And if that didn't, him opening up his chest to show Digimon being caught in there super-gross (thanks Airu) like. Yeah... I want him dead now. Anyway, he even has data of their digimon in him which you could see the child form or Yashamon in there pretty well. And so, the EVA Angel form of him melts into the eye like shape on the big ball as it falls from the stand part and it now digs into the ground. And of course he says how he'll remake the world.

So watching the opening one last time, we get back and see how Ryouma is now shamefaced because even though he had an idea of evil controlling him, the Hunt was just too fun to notice. He just wanted to be like Taiki. And this makes him more like a "better" version of Tagiru. The stand opens up the round eye parts and starts to turn everything to data which upsets Old Man Clock and Zenjirou. Luckily, Clockmon of Old Man Clock could stop time with his Chrono Breaker but it's very hard to do so Xros Heart, Ren, and Airu will help hold it off. But what will they do since the Brave Snatcher is gone? Just get it again. They just use the sextant to bring it up again. But what about Taiki? Just use Tagiru. Also, Old Man Clock has a red eye during this. Odd huh. So Taiki throws Tagiru his goggles and says how a Hero has to have them. Except for Masaru but he's the oldest so it's a bit different for him.

Now all 6 heroes go off to charge and get it. Odd thing, the Sextant has the Digivices engraved on it. Did not notice that. The Brave Snatcher is heavy but after some words of Shounen tropes Tagiru and Arresterdramon just go get instead of it comes to them. Just like Tagiru huh. Anyway, all 6 go down to get it and bring it up. Now Old Man Clock and the assembled Xros Heart + can stop stalling time. But, that means they'll be turned into data? Which the whole world is being turned into. Now Arresterdramon and Tagiru dives into the eye part and they find a sea of LCL... I mean data. Sorry. But much like an emo with a giant robot Taiki and Arresterdramon are the only ones who have shape in this world so they must become a part of Quartzmon. Thanks to the Brave Snatcher, all the tentacles possible can't stop the pair and they jab Quartzmon in the face with the claw part. (wasn't going to make a dirty joke of course) This freezes everything but the angel part pops up and they try to beat him but he pulls the old I have your friends/family thing with Taiki's data in his face. And even worse, he makes a huge tree of data with everyone in it. What will Tagiru do now?

Fall down into a sea and start to digitize as the Brave Snatcher is broke again. He asks where he is but he's in Quartzmon as the whole world is Quartzmon's face now. But, Tagiru can sense the heart in Quartzmon. The very first part of him. This way they can hunt him. Now for Superior Mode (still oddly named) and DigiXrosing him with the Brave Snatcher to give him horns, and bone hands while holding the weapon with the gold band on it. Diving down to a big ball made of cubes, Quartzmon tries to stop Tagiru again with the faces thing but the actual people move themselves in the cubes. This distresses Quartzmon who starts to shoot the team with cubes but, this obviously doesn't stop them. Flying through on the staff, they get to the center and Hunt Quartzmon who now gets sucked back into himself making the world normal again. So now Quartzmon is an egg as Shoutmon will hold on to that.

Also, everyone is alright and back to normal all thanks to Tagiru and Gumdramon. Now there's a huge amount of people and Digimon around but, with the DigiQuartz gone, everything is returning to normal and both groups have to go back to their own worlds. Now the sad parting of friends. One month later, everything is back to normal but, with everyone being kind of bored Tagiru senses something and runs after it. Old Man Clock shows up and says how he must have noticed it. But Taiki knows who the old man is. Is he Bugramon?! Maybe. He says he has a "younger brother" but that's probably him. Back with what makes sense, there's still a lot of digimon lost in the Real World So seeing Clockmon and hearing Gumdramon, Here we go again...

The last Digimon Introduction Corner. Quartzmon with Gypto Particle Ray and Ruin Blast, Now Xros him with Jokermon to make, A Quartzmon with a big hat? We can't see his main body anymore. Or is that Astamon right there with the same hat on. Always good to end on a joke.

And so, that's the end of it. So now, let's wait for the dub later and hope it's on a channel all of us can get.
Quite a ride, huh? Not certainly best of the Season, but.. Enjoyable at some parts. (Thankfully as well the ending wasn't 25 years later epilogue.) Thanks Toei and good luck on the next season.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, all series subbed, I can kind of forgive the executive mending in the past season since it did lead to the most awesome (kind of) ending in Digimon ever. So we don't know if old man clock is Bugramon or not, but it makes a bit more sense if he is Bugramon, not that they would let the destiny of the digital world in a time/ dimensional traveller human that ins't Ryo Akiyama after all. And Clockmon only has time powers, but very weak (He is not a mega) so him not being Bugramon would create a plothole about how he was not only to travel time but to other dimensions too. And even if he was a digital human (Like Gennai) that still does not explain how-he-did-it.

Here is my UPDATED Ranking about endings:

7 - 02
6 - Xros Wars
5 - Savers
4 - Hunters
3 - Frontier
2 - Tamers
1 - Adventure

What can I say, yes I like Hunters ending but fells more like a movie ending (Yet still kind of long for the typical Digimon movie) than a true series ending.

Now let's just hope the WHOLE series is dubbed by a company that does not DESTROY it like Disney did.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
I heard somewhere that Saben is still in existiance and recently bought back the rights to Power rangers. Would be awesome if they did the same for digimon (And if they bought back the rights maaaybe we could finally get some DVDs, of the first 3 seasons at least, since frontier was Disney)
I'm not sure about the rankings but they're yours. Anyway, let's hope for something good. I hear Italy is getting some form of Xros Wars.
Wow. Italy finally getting Xros Wars? What of the US? Somehow, it, hopefully I am wrong shows maybe Namco-Bandai division there are not that keen in Digimon franchise nowadays. :C