Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 25 (79)
Title: Now Burn Up Tagiru! The Glorious Digimon Hunt!

This is it~! The final battle! Taiki and Shoutmon were taken out by the treacherous Ryouma and Astamon, secret allies of Quartzmon. Now it's up to Tagiru to take his senior's place and join the Legendary Heroes in defeating Quartzmon once and for all~!
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
While I'd have liked to make the last new topic of this and in a while, oh well. I can't wait to see this.
(03-24-2012 02:20 PM)UnknownH Wrote: While I'd have liked to make the last new topic of this and in a while, oh well. I can't wait to see this.

Well, probably we might have another months or years worth of wait for the successor of this series. Might as well enjoy this while we can.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, now. As expected, not exactly the best ending but hey, got to give credit to the cliff hanger-ish ending.
Yeah. Don't mind me. I may just be sad about it ending.
(03-25-2012 01:59 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. Don't mind me. I may just be sad about it ending.

I am also sad mixed with a bit of dissapointment. Well, that's Digimon anime
for us. Prone to rushed writing and/or small budget when it nears tthe final episode.

In other news, Nene's bewbs went Chou Shinka:

[Image: tumblr_m1euseqrQJ1qbr6b0o1_500.jpg]
Well, let's face it, the last season with a good ending was Frontier, but before that it had a lot of episodes that sucked, so...
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
That's not right. Savers had a good end. If Damemon came back, then Xros Wars would be the best ending.
Tamers still has the best sad ending with a touch of hope for the future. All the Digimon are forced to go back to their world and then...what's that?! Takato rushes over to Guilmon's old place and what does he find?!...a digiportal?!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(03-26-2012 01:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That's not right. Savers had a good end. If Damemon came back, then Xros Wars would be the best ending.

Actually most people here agreed that Xros Wars ending was only better than 02 ending, due to the "I now got the power of every Digimon on my side" ending.

Here is my Ranking

6 - 02
5 - Xros Wars
4 - Savers
3- Frontier
2- Tamers
1- Adventure

Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!