Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela smiled and nodded her head. "I would love a nap master!" She said, excited at the prospect of making a nest instead of sleeping in a cage. "Where can I sleep?" She would wait until directed and then go to where Shaun told her it was alright to sleep. She would curl up in that spot, her head rest on her tail, and quickly fall into calm sleep.

---------------

He lead her down, past the their room where they could both hear Lilith moaning from behind the heavy door. Lower and lower they went, until they reached a most unusual place, a large underground Garden. The plants and flowers that grew there were all black and red in color, and no sunlight reached down to here.

There was one absolutely gigantic rosebud hanging down from the ceiling over the garden. It began to slowly unfurl and open as they neared it, revealing several yellow and red tentacles covered in pollen, waving at them from inside the flower. "You will be a meal for my pet here." He explained. "Present yourself before it." He ordered sternly.

If Angel did, the plant lowered its massive head over her and the tentacles crept down, lightly wrapping around her hands and feet, lifting her up towards the rose. "I will return for you when you have received proper punishment." Sel then said, turning around and heading back.

--------------

The tentacles picked up the pace then, seeming to notice her slow seduction, and almost as if rushing to get her to orgasm. But even as the tentacles continued their intense session with her, Lilith would find her pleasure only growing and growing, and never cutting off at an orgasm. The slime she had been sucking was a special drug, a drug that removed the roof of her pleasure zone, allowing her to be endlessly pleasured, without ever reaching orgasm.

Minutes would turn into an hour, and then more. Time seemed to slow as each tentacle carried on its lustful work, and with no release in sight for Lilith.
The master looked at his slave, and the young boy gave a simple nod. "My slave, Eliza, told me that his sister and her boyfriend sold him to the slave market. The conditions there can be...intolerable, for some. Eliza was one of those who found it intolerable. Eventually, I bought him and he became my slave. When I was told about his past, well, I believe family to be important. To betray family deserves punishment. I tricked his sister and her boyfriend and made them slaves in the market, like they had done to him."

The man glared at Mai, who was now sweating despite her usual cool behavior. Or what she thought was cool. She was scared and worried, and if she didn't find some way out of this mess, she would be in trouble.

"Of course if my slave was lying, then I will offer my most sincere apologies to his sister and punish him greatly. If he is not, then I believe you are being lied to," the master explained, glaring at Eliza.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ah, wh-what!?" Angel asked as she noticeably backed away from the plant, "P-please master, you, you can't feed me to that thing." She whimpered a bit, assuming he meant that the plant was actually going to eat her.

Lilith groaned loudly, her the building pleasure slowly becoming torturous as she constantly felt her orgasm just out of reach, Dammit, come on, so close, ahhhh, she moaned softly, unable to resist as she thrusted back against the tentacle invading her ass.

"Oh I'm sure that won't be necessary," Lupe smiled, "I already had a feeling she was lying to me, I just wanted to see wheither or not that gut feeling was true." She looked over towards Mai, still speaking to the master, "I'll make sure she is properly taken care of for what she's done. I thank you for your time." she bowed slightly to the master, "And it was a pleasure to meet you Eliza, shame your master got to you first would've loved to have you for a pet." she chuckled a bit before turning to leave, "Let's go," she ordered to Mai.

Once outside and further away from the mansion Lupe turned towards her again, "Selling your own brother into slavery, my you are a cold one aren't you? Good to know you won't have many inhibitions, but I warn you, if you ever dare to double-cross me, it will not end well." she warned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I will do as I please." Sel said coldly, before pushing Angel out before it and snapping his fingers. The Plant did not lung or move, but it fired something out from its center. It hit Angel right on the neck, and if she reached to touch it she would feel a sticky glob of blue sap sticking to her. The effects would be almost instantaneous however, weakening her muscles and making it very difficult to move. Gravity seemed to increase drastically, first forcing her to her knees, and then to the ground as the powerful neuro-toxin worked its way into her system.

Small green vines descended from the stalk of the plant, lightly curling around her arms and legs. The vines were thin and not too forceful, meant only to keep her from crawling away in her weakened state. The huge flower loomed over her, and it was patient, waiting for its toxic sap to properly immobilize her before it slowly dropped its head over her a bit and its red and yellow tentacles descended over her, the red ones firmly grasping her arms, legs, and torso as well as her neck, while the other pollen covered yellow tentacles began to lightly feel her up, powdering her with the clear pollen.

Sel turned and left. He knew he could have told her that she was in no real danger, that what the plant was going to feed off of was not, in fact, her flesh and bones. But he was punishing her, and if that is what she thought was going to happen, then all the more punishment.

-----------------------

The Tentacles took the cue and spread her legs wider apart, as though finally about to fuck her in earnest, maybe even grant her release. But no new tentacle appeared, and the pleasure only continued building. It continued in this was for a few more minutes before Lilith would hear, "Enjoying yourself slave?"

Sel stood only a few feet away, admiring her glistening body as she was molested by the tentacles which covered her. He had a smile on his face which told Lilith that he knew exactly what she was feeling and took more than a little pleasure in it. He took a few more torturous moments just watching her, her body spread out and held up by the many limbs that attended her, hips moving to the recognizable dance of intercourse, every hole on her being teased or penetrated by a slimy tentacle.

He leaned over her body then, his mouth coming up next to her ear, the tentacles even turning her head a little bit to accommodate Sel. "They will never give you the pleasure you need. Only your master can grant you the release you desire so much." The tentacle in her mouth pulled out and away, leaving a trail of slime and saliva in its wake.

"Beg me to, and I will fuck you. I will let you cum, let all the pleasure you have pent up inside your body be released all at once. All you need to do is beg, and tell me who your master is." Sel then waited for his answer. Truly, he only half expected Lilith to break at this juncture, and wouldnt be surprised if he had to leave her there to be tormented by him for another day or two. He only had to be careful not to drive his slave insane with all the stimulation he projected into her.

"I will even allow you to spend time with Angel, later on. This is the only choice you will get to make Lilith, to submit to me or to suffer alone. Choose wisely."

Angel shivered with fear, unable to move a muscle thanks to the toxin the plant had shot into her. The most she could do was let out a few weak cries as the plant picked her up, feeling it's tentacles wrapping tightly around her body and neck before more began running over it, tasting her she assumed.

Lilith was barely able to think clearly, her head clouded with pleasure from the tentacles assaulting her body, but one word struck hard and tore through the foggy pleasure, "Ah, Angel," She said quietly, Angel, I can't, can't leave her alone, even, even if, she bit her lip a bit as she kept her eyes tightly shut, unable to look up, "P-please, master," she said quickly, almost as if it were painful, "Please fuck me, and give me the pleasure I desperately crave." she begged well considering her personality, having heard Angel use similar words and tone during some of their games.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai wanted to argue. She wanted to try to defend herself. But she was too scared shitless by the wolf to really do anything. She quietly followed her mistress away from the mansion, trying to ignore the red, hot glare that her former brother gave.

When Lupe spoke, Mai looked at her with fear and sadness. "Y-yes, Mistress....B-but he betrayed me! I-I needed the money!" Another lie. The money was welcomed, but not needed. It just seemed like Mai loved digging herself deeper, that is, if Lupe could detect the lie.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The pollen began to take effect a few seconds after the tentacles rubbed it all over her, increasing her sensitivity level so that even the the wind would feel like several carressing hands. The Red tentacles began to pick her up then, up towards the blossom, the center of which was alive and wriggling with hundreds of smaller red tentacles. The yellow limbs continued to stroke her body, allowing her to feel the difference created by the pollen, and allowing her to speculate what it would feel like once she was pressed against the wriggling mass above her.

--------------

Sel smiled as she gave in, and rubbed his cock against he wet pussy, leaning over and whispering, "Very well my slave. Accept this gift from your master." And he kissed her, thrusting into her at the same time. The pleasure he gave her would be enourmous, as though the act of him fucking her had lit up all he pleasure centers like a Christmas tree.
"Oh I'm sure you did," Lupe smiled, "Just looking around I didn't notice too much security other than the guards, a quick hit and grab shouldn't be difficult," she grinned looking back towards the mansion, "We'll wait til tonight, then come back." she explained quickly as she got into her limo.

Angel let out a long cry of pleasure from the tentacles rubbing over her sensitive body, her lust driven mind unable to comprehend what should be a horrifying sight as she was drawn closer to the wiggling mass of tentacles, her pussy dripping with arousal from the sight.

Lilith had been determined to show as much strength as possible when it had begun, but the sudden insertion into her already sensitive cunt set off an explosion of pleasure that seemed to set her entire body ablaze.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"W-wait! What?!" Mai shouted, perhaps a bit too loud. She quickly got into the car, before she resumed talking, quieter. "You mean...We're coming back here. For my brother?"
"I was thinking more along the lines of some of those paintings or valuables, mmm but I wouldn't argue if we could take that cute little brother of yours home too." Lupe chuckled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad