Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angela licked her lips and nodded eagerly. "I would love some!" She said happily. she would watch him hungrily as he made the ramen, her tail wagging back and forth all the while. She would wait for her ramen and then dig into it as soon as she got some.

---------------

"Hmmm, so she is the one who has trained you so well until now. I must remember to thank her later. But you do understand that, until I say otherwise, you both are slaves before me, of equal rank and standing. In fact, you are in slightly higher standing since you already understand your place. Lilith is not your mistress anymore, instead I am your master and you will obey me first and foremost, is that clear?"

----------------

The tentacles reached down, winding around the chains that bound her arms until they touched her skin. They were strong and smooth, covered in the warm slime, and they hesitated when they finally touched her. Then, all at once, they began to rush down more quickly, wrapping around her hands and arms as they proceeded down until they reached her shoulders.

Then they split, some going down her back, rubbing their slimy bodies across her bare skin, while others circled around to her front, coiling around her breasts, the ends of the tentacles sprouting small mouths which latched onto her nipples. Other tentacles still moved up around her neck and to her jaw line, "Licking" her face and searching for her mouth.
The guard looked at the two, before one made a call. He then nodded his head, and the guards opened the gate. The two ladies were allowed through, and as they walked down the path, leading to the mansion, it opened, revealing two individuals. A buff, strong looking beef cake of a man, and a feminine boy beside him. The long, pink hair, with blue highlights in it as well. The boy hugged his man's arm, before the girly boy's eyes widened.

"MAI!?!" Eliza roared, squeezing his master's arm as he glared at his sister. "What are you doing here?!"

"Eliza...Pardon my slave's disobedience. But that is a fair question. What are you doing here, miss, and why is Eliza's sister with you?" The strong master asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shaun set the ramen down on the table, chuckling a bit at Angela's ravenous appetite, "Guess that means they weren't feeding you much." He figured, "So what kind of training have you been through?" he asked, unable to avoid looking over her figure.

Angel gasped audibly, "B-but, Lilith has always been my mistress, I couldn't see her any other way." she said shyly.

Lilith couldn't help but let out a quick gasp of pleasure as the tentacles ran over her body and latched onto her nipples shuddering as they licked her cheeks, "Grrr, get these disgusting things off me!" she shouted into the dark dungeon.

"Well it seems there's even more bad blood between these two than I'd originally heard." Lupe thought aloud looking between Eliza and Mai, before looking towards his owner, "As I'm sure you can guess I recently purchased Mai here as my slave, I heard about her broth, er, sister, having also been purchased and just thought I'd stop in and say hello." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angela stopped eating and blushed a little when he mentioned her training. "U-Um, well..." she stuttered, trying to remember all the things they had tried to ingrain into her while she had been there. "I'm supposed to call you master, and I know how to...um, pose, for my master. I also know that anything you say is law, no matter what it is. I also know how to do a massage they taught me...and thats most of what I learned...Master!" Angela almost forgot to add in the last bit, blushing a bit. She also wasnt supposed to look at his eyes unless given permission, but Angela just found the last one silly, especially since she really liked looking into Shaun's eyes.

-----------------------

"It does not matter. I am your master, and I am ordering you to understand that she and you are at the same level when compared to me. You are both slaves, both playthings for myself, which I can dispose of as I please. You did not enter a gentle world when you crossed to this wretched city, be grateful that I allow you the choice of a comfortable life at my side." He paused for a moment and smiled.

"Soon even your former mistress Lilith will understand her place as my toy. Very soon in fact. Whether she wishes to accept it or not, she will see just what she is compared to me."

-----------------------

As Lilith shouted, another tentacle slipped into her mouth and began secreting slime into her mouth, pumping in and out as though face fucking her. The tentacles on her back continued slithering down her back, separating into more limbs as they descended. The wet warm arms hugged around her stomach, feeling up and down her toned, sexy body, covering her in its warm secretions.

Further still did the tentacles descend, finally coming to her round ass, which the tentacles encircled quickly and spread wide open. Another tentacle came down between her cheeks and felt around, like a tongue probing her rear cautiously until it reached her rear gate. It focused there, licking and probing with purpose, finding a rhythm that the rest of the tentacles then followed.
"Pretty basic, but a good start," Shaun nodded a bit, "Well first of all, you'll only be required to call me master in private, as for the rest, well I'll be more than willing to teach you that." he said with a slight grin.

"Ah, b-but, Lilith, she always took really good care of me, she was very kind too, and protected me." Angel whispered, fidgeting slightly under his glare.

Lilith quickly began to thrash her head, desperately trying to dislodge the tentacle. When failing that she tried to bite down on it, finding that it's gelatinous form rendered it squishy yet hard enough for her to be unable to bite through it. She cried out around it as she tensed up, a bright pink blush covering her pale face as she felt the slime's tongue against her ass-hole, a spot that was a strong erogenous zone for her, often having Angel lick it herself, No, not there, she whimpered a bit as she grew slightly wet, her struggling weakening slightly as pleasure began to flood her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angela wondered what the rest would be, but nodded all the same, turning back to her food and finishing it all eagerly, licking the bowl clean.

"Mmm," she said, rubbing her stomach. This food tasted much better than the stuff she had to eat at the slave store. She looked up at Shaun and wondered what was to happen next. "Um, master, what else do you want me to learn?" She asked.

-------------------

"You are angering me slave. I do not care what Lilith was to you before this moment, I am tell you what she is now." Sel growled, his voice cold and sharp. "Do you seek punishment?:

-------------------------------------------------------

The tentacle at her ass began to lick more forcefully as the tentacles continued to creep over her body. Two crept under her ass and to her pussy, stroking over her mons and coating her in more of the warm slime. The tentacles began to stroke in a way that opened her petals, and a third came out and licked her exposed treasure. At the same time, the one lick her ass finally became bold and thrust into her, licking all around, twisting and turning, as it slowly began to thrust in and out of her, gaining speed and creating a tempo that the rest of the body began to copy.

As one the tentacle in her mouth would thrust in, frenching her as it face fucked her, the ones on her nipples would suck and then bite with their toothless mouths, those on her stomach would massage up and down following each thrust delivered into her ass, and each lick across her exposed pussy. The Rythem intensified gradually, growing more sensual and passionate with each second.
"My slave does not wish to speak to his old family," the man simply replied, looking at his angry slave. He gave a sympathetic glance to Lupe, and bowed his head. "Is there anything else I could do to help? While my slave may refuse to talk to his old family, talking to you alone is a different story. Right, Eliza?" He asked firmly, making his slave give a small nod as he glared at his sister, who glared back.

"Don't trust that backstabbing bitch, Mistress!" She growled, dropping her act for a second, angry at the rightful betrayal her brother had given her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well, for the most basic things I was hoping you'd be able to keep the place tidy," Shaun looked over the living room, "Work keeps me busy so cleaning kinda takes a backseat to it, there are, other things, but those can wait till you're a bit more used to living here."

Angel meeped slightly and lowered her head, "Y-yes master, sorry master," she quickly said, hoping not to anger him further.

Lilith let out a loud moan of pleasure around the tentacle in her mouth as she felt her tight ass stretching open for the intruder, Gahh, g-get out, get it out, she weakly struggled, though her enjoyment was causing her to hesitate slightly in her attempts to escape.

"Well it certainly seems as though there is some history here. Since I own her sister now I would like to know a bit about what I may have gotten myself into, if that's alright with you." She smiled at his owner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angela looked around at the place and then nodded. "I can try master. Would you like me to do that now?" She asked, still looking at the messy room with a bit of hesitation.

----------------

Sel lifted his eyebrow at her answer. He had asked if she sought punishment, and had answered with a yes and a sorry. Was she playing games with hm? His eyes narrowed and he placed his hand on his chin and thought for a moment. "Very well, you shall be punished. I have a particular...friend, in the dungeons who would be more than willing to preform what is required." He snapped his fingers sharply and said, "Up, up! And follow me slave." He then turned and began to lead her back to the dungeon.

------------------

The hypnotic rhythm of the tentacles which made passionate love to Lilith's now slime coated body continued its sexual tempo. A new tentacle joined in then, this one licking right over her exposed pussy as the two others held her open. The twisting and curling tentacle in her ass continued its sensual dance within her, seeking out sensitive areas to stimulate as it did. More tentacles spilled down from above, wrapping around her stomach and legs, picking her up so that her feet no longer touched the ground and so that she was held up as though lying down in midair.

More of the limbs wrapped around her head, and forced her to look down at her body as it was pleasured, forcing her to see what was happening as well as feel it. As it did this, it began to secrete more slime into her mouth, but this slime tasted good and seemed to work as an aphrodisiac.
"You don't have to worry about it right now, sure you're still tired from the trip over." Shaun smiled, "If you'd like to take a nap you're welcome to, I have some work that needs to be done."

Angel obediently stood up and followed behind him, keeping her head down in a submissive position.

Lilith moaned despite herself, her ass feeling wonderful from the tentacle fucking it as her pussy juices were lapped up almost as fast as her body could produce it. She soon found herself willingly sucking on the tentacle in her mouth, starting to enjoy the taste of it's slime.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad