Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Sel smiled internally and crept behind Angel. He then kissed her cheek, then her shoulder, and then began kissing his way to her neck, all the while he was rubbing her tits, teasing both digi-girls. He wanted to test how sensitive Angel was to his touch, while at the same time provoking Lilith with his actions.

-----------

OOC:

Name: Riv Fang
Sex: male
Species: Anthro Wolf
Dimension:Grand Dimensional Forum
Appearance: http://e621.net/post/show/181830/blue_ey...n_pussy-cu
Powers: Suerior strength and speed and an intimate knowledge of chemicals and potions.
Role: Master
(Master) Source of wealth: Cargol industries
(Master) Preference: Basic
Personal Preference: Humiliation, domination, Bondage, slight pain.
Things to avoid: Scat gore vore watersport death extreme pain
Brief history: The son of a rich corporate billionaire, Riv has lived in the lap of luxury all his life, and has recently taken over his fathers business. Although successful, the work is stressful and Riv has decided to buy something to aid in his stress reduction. He needs a hobby after all.

IC: Riv entered the store confidently, hands in his pockets, shades on, looking cool. He was actually a bit nervous, though his father had owned slaves, he hadnt. He wanted something personal, a slave that wasnt wild but wasnt fully trained either. With that thought in mind he began to search.
The blush on Angel's cheek intensified as she let out a soft moan and whimper, seemingly embarrassed from being unable to hide her enjoyment.

Lilith had a small blush forming on her own cheeks, though she was clearly either not as aroused or better at hiding it, her fists balling up as the pulled slightly against the hook in the ground, still glaring at Sel.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sel smiled and back away. "Wonderful. I'll take them." He said to the clerk. He would pay the appropriate amount and wait near the front of the store for his slaves to be prepared for travel. He loved it, the intense passion he felt between the two of them, passion he was already planning on exploiting.
Mai groaned as she continued to pointlessly struggle against her metal binds. She had always given off the impression that was she intelligent, skilled enough to outwit any problem, whether it was a giant beast, or a devious trap. But now that she was in an actual situation that needed lockpicking skills....She was pathetic in her attempts to escape. She blew some hair out of her eyes as she looked at the annoying buyers walking around.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: This RP needs some lezzie love lol

Name: Lupe
Sex: female
Species: Wolf
Dimension: somehow ended up in the human dimension as a pup, growing up there among them.
Appearance: Lupe
Powers: Enhanced sense of smell and hearing
Role: Master
(Master) Source of wealth: An infamous super-thief, thanks to her increased senses as well as the soft footpads all wolves have she can move silently as well as sense people long before they see her.
(Master) Preference: basic or untrained.
Personal Preference: Humiliation, domination.
Brief history: Lost in the human world as a pup she grew up on the streets. Seen as a monster by many she learned to avoid humans for most of her life, as she grew she learned that her natural abilities made her an expert thief and the skills she picked up on the street only helped to increase those abilities. She amassed a large amount of wealth and is now quite well known for more than just her unusual appearance.

IC:

The two digimon were quickly restrained and led to the front of the store, a black ball gag had been put onto Sngel and a white one put on Lilith, both their arms where restrained behind there backs as well as Angel's wings, collars had been put on to show their new position as owned slaves and a leash connecting to both of them had been attached and was handed to Sel, "Thank you for your purchase, if you have any problems you have thirty days to return your purchase so long as they're in good condition." he explained.

Lupe hummed softly as she walked through the bazaar, the crowded streets were like an all you can eat buffet for her as she casually strolled through, relieving a few shoppers of their wallets as she did, Heh, they make this far too easy. Hardly any fun left in it. she thought as she looked around for her next mark, her eyes fell onto Mai, a slight grin curling her lips as she walked towards her, kneeling down infront of the cage.

"Mmm, my my, looks like someone didn't do a very good job of not getting caught." she winked, already able to tell the girl was a thief just by looking at her, a skill she'd picked up from years of dealing with their kind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark smirks as he walks around the slave market as he looks at Angela with a smile, his size will scare some people. "A Hokomon, now this is a rare sight. Where is the seller for this slave? I will give her a nice place to stay." He said with a kind smirk, looking at her body some more than into her eyes. "I see that you have the basic trading, good, very good indeed." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mai mentally sighed as she heard someone walking over. She put on a fake smile, her mind quickly improvising a plan. Instead of escaping the market, she'll escape whoever bought her! That had to be easier! Her eyes turned to Lupe and she mentally gagged. Great, one of those freaky furry things. Her face didn't show the disgust though, not unless Lupe was very attentive to the little thief. "Hello there, Mistress, will you be buying my services?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lupe couldn't help but chuckle a bit, "Save the act for the tourists," she said as she stood up, "It's all about sizing up the mark, the way the act, the way the talk, the look in their eyes. With enough experience you can figure out someone's entire life just by looking into their eyes." she smiled as she looked around, leaning in again, "I'll make you a deal, I can get you out of here, but in return you'll not only be my slave, but also my partner. I could use an extra hand for an upcoming job, and in my line of work, extra hands are payed well." she winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sel thanked the clerk and walked his new slaves outside, leading them by the leash. He took them to his car, a sleek black vehicle of custom make, and secured them in the back seat. He then began to drive them back to his home. As he did, he ungagged them and said, "OK, Im going to ask you two questions, and I want only two answers. What are your names, and do you understand your situation?"

---------------------

Angela blushed as another customer came to inspect her. She saw that he was another digimon and was a little intimidated, even through the bars, by his sheer size. "I am the clerk for this one." A man said to Dark. "Indeed, you have a good eye sir, she has been given basic training, I think you will find her very affordable for the rarity that she is."
"M-my name is, Angel, and,"

"Angel," The other one quickly said with a sideways glance towards the Angewomon.

"Ah, s-sorry," Angel quickly silenced, lowering her head with a slight blush.

The black one glared towards Sel, "Our name's aren't needed by you," she growled, "We won't be staying long."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad