Join our server on Discord

Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP)
Angel was carried up and up until finally she was right before the massive blossom itself, and slowly he drew her in. It wriggling red tentacles hungrily licked over her body the moment she came close enough to feel their touch, and soon enough Angel would feel them grasping her and taking from the other tentacles, immersing her in a world stimulation as they covered and caressed her body from head to toe.

Several tentacles invaded her mouth, licking and playing with her tongue as other tentacles farther below massaged and wrapped around her breasts as though trying to milk her, and all over her body the rest of mass stroked and teased her. They spread open her pussy, and found that she was already dripping wet. They wasted no time and penetrating her and fucking the helpless angel.

This would continue for as long as it took angel to cum. Then, just when she was on the brink of orgasm, she would feel the pleasure being drained out of her at the moment of her highest pleasure, and was left with nothing. The tentacles paused their movement when this happened for a few moments, before starting again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sel then fucked her, the tentacles pulling away to allow their master to have his fun. His every touch was everything the tentacles before hadnt been, giving her the release she would desire. He kissed her lips, his mouth attempting to dominate her as his hands found her breasts and began to work on them, pinching her nipples between his fingers and rolling them in his hands, being a bit rough as he did, giving her pleasure with a few stings of pain.

OOC: Hello? Anyone out there? O.o
"His master will be against that," Mai replied, thinking back to the stud, muscular giant that fell in love with his baby brother. She looked at her mistress though and bowed her head. "Not that I'm against it! I serve you, mistress!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Sorry, been a bit occupied.

IC:

Angel's fear had all but vanished as pleasure began overwhelming her earlier fear, loud gasps of pleasure escaping her lips from the flower's touch, ever inch of her body feeling pleasure all at once, almost too much for her to even comprehend.

Any defense or signs of resistance Lilith had intended to show quickly evaporated, she was soon left moaned loudly, her cunt tightly squeezing Sel's cock as he fucked her, each thrust electricuting her body with pleasure and causing her to tremble wildly.

"I've found people are often quite against parting with their valuables, but I've never failed to take something that I want," Lupe grinned, "Let's get home, we've got a bit of time before nightfall, and I can think of one fun way to spend it." She growled a bit as she gave Mai's ass a light squeeze.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Shadow, what about this part of Angel's post?

This would continue for as long as it took angel to cum. Then, just when she was on the brink of orgasm, she would feel the pleasure being drained out of her at the moment of her highest pleasure, and was left with nothing. The tentacles paused their movement when this happened for a few moments, before starting again

IC: Sel kept fucking her, intent on driving her to multiple orgasms before he himself came inside her, filling her with his dark seed. Once he was finished, he would turn the tentacles to vapor, and carry Lilith to a bed in another room of the dungeon, laying her down there and leaving her to rest. He would then go down and check on Angy, who had surely suffered many of the pleasure drains already.

Edit: Zero says that he is pausing all his RPs for at least a month, so he wont be posting for awhile. :(
OOC: Bummer to hear, sorry bout my own apsense life is evil.

IC:

Angel hung limply in the plants embrace, her body shimmering with a thin layer of sweat as her chest heaved with each breath, her eyes glazed over as she looked half-dead with exhaustion and lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sel smiled when he saw Angel and ordered the plant to lower her, taking her into his arms. He would then go and place her in the bed next to Lilith. He would then leave them to their sleep, hoping they could keep each other company if they awoke before he returned.

--------------

Angela yawned and stretched, having had a long and satisfying nap. She looked around for Shaun, her master, and wondered what she would do now that her nap was over.
Shaun was sitting in the living room, reading through a book as he noticed Angela walk into the room, "Ah, good morning hehe, have a good nap I hope." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angela rubbed her eyes and smiled nodding. "A very good nap!" She said happily. She walked into the room and looked around, seeing the mess she would eventually have to clean up. She looked at Shaun and asked him, "What should I do now?"
"Good, glad you were able to sleep peacefully," He said as he stood up, setting his book down, "Well, don't know about you but I'm getting hungry. Haven't gone food shopping recently though, so going out will have to do." he shrugged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad